Your right to know website

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Bobby

Your right to know website

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 pm

When government keeps the truth from you,
what are they covering up?

https://yourrighttoknow.com.au/media-freedom/

Australia’s Right to Know is a coalition of Australia’s leading media organisations and industry groups, formed more than a decade ago to protect the Australian public’s right to know.

Australians have a right to know:

which aged care facilities have a history of neglect and abuse when considering where their loved ones are cared for
that Australian land is sold to foreign owners and the terms of those deals are kept secret
that the government has plans to undertake secret surveillance of Australian citizens
that the Australian Tax Office can take money from your account without you knowing.

Abuse and neglect in aged care

There were more than 4,000 reports of assaults in aged care homes last year, but the government won't tell us whether they were by staff, residents or if any led to convictions.

Journalist’s home raided by police

Whistleblower faces 161 years in prison

Australian Taxation Office (ATO) whistleblower Richard Boyle spent months asking his superiors to investigate his concerns that the ATO was abusing its powers. Boyle believed the ATO was using heavy-handed debt collection practices on individuals and small businesses including seizing money from their bank accounts, sometimes without their knowledg
More than a year after News Corp Australia journalist Annika Smethurst reported on secret discussions about the introduction of new powers that would allow the electronic intelligence agency, The Australian Signals Directorate, to spy on Australians, federal police officers raided her home.

Bobby

Re: Your right to know website

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:18 am

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

— George Orwell, 1984

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Mr Orwell was an optimist

Our filthy, collection of criminals are so deep in corruption, bribes and selling our country off, that they have to take extreme measures to prevent people finding out about them.

Otherwise, there woukd be a long overdue revolution.

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Interesting to see the ato mentioned above...
For those interested, one of the debt recovery procedures in Australia is the bank garnishee.
Briefly a bank garnishee can be one of two types....
a) money is taken out of the account immediately the garnishee is served on the bank...(now)
b) money is taken out when a deposit is made into the account (next payable)

For those interested, creditors CANNOT garnishee a joint bank account..
This has been verified by Courts on many occasions over the years...
EG....if a creditor is pursuing Joe Bloggs, and Joe Bloggs has a joint account with another
person...say Mary Bloggs...that bank account cannot be garnisheed...…
The reason being....who knows who owns what money...money going in...money going out....
The account cannot be touched…...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Valkie wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Our filthy, collection of criminals are so deep in corruption, bribes and selling our country off, that they have to take extreme measures to prevent people finding out about them.

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION

Hi Valkie,
But isn't it amazing that George Orwell knew what would happen back in 1949?

He gave us all plenty of warning and I even studied his book 1984 when I was 14 years old
at school as part of the Govt. school syllabus.

Ignorance is strength - is now part of the law!

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:16 am

Bobby wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 pm
Valkie wrote:

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION

Hi Valkie,

He gave us all plenty of warning and I even studied his book 1984 when I was 14 years old

It appears that the grubberment has used that book as a guide.

And then expanded on it to extreme lengths.

But it's more animal farm mentality tgat they adhere to.

May they all rot in hell for eternity.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:02 am

Valkie wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:16 am

It appears that the grubberment has used that book as a guide.

And then expanded on it to extreme lengths.

But it's more animal farm mentality tgat they adhere to.

May they all rot in hell for eternity.

I wish George hadn't written it -

all Governments are now using it as their guidebook.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Thanks for posting that link Bob .. I'll check it out when I've more time.

RE:
The fact that govt agencies are indulging in criminal practices in the name of "the law".

In recent times an The Australian journalist (Smethurst I think) and ABC HQ got raided by Fed cops over some documents (dubbed "classified") used to expose the Fed govt's intention to legalise ASD (formerly DSD of Aust Army) electronically spying on Australian citizens.
From my experience when a govt seeks to legalise what is currently illegal, they're retroactively protecting the agency in question because they're already electronically spying on Australian citizens.
How do I know?
A couple of years ago someone got into my car at work and tampered with my phone.
I only knew because it wouldn't turn on. Then when it did, it said "No SIM".
I opened it up to find the SIM had been broken down into 3 pieces - whatever gadget they used must only accept the chip.

I thought a backpacker or Islander had tried to use my credit in another phone, but no credit gone.

From that point on my phone could be turned on remotely - saw it happen 3 times.
One time it happened twice. It came on, I switched it off, and it was turned back on again immediately, so I pulled the battery out.
So I was already aware phones could be turned on by others remotely before The Australian ran a report stating the only ones in Australia capable of remotely turning on phones is ASD (Australian Signals Directorate - now under Parliament House).

My experience of govts legalising practices their agencies are already doing goes back to 2009, when Bundy and the Gin Gin cops were breaking into my (rented) house every fortnight. In 2010 the Qld Govt made it legal under "Secret Warrant Provisions - "Terrorism" related) for Qld Police to break into your house, search and not tell you for 3 years. They've been doing to me on and off for 10 years and have never said "Boo".

So what's it all about?
A former Vietnam Vet and SAS member who is a neighbour of mine sells stolen guns - including to ice users.
Somehow he's managed to pull some strings (been a registered Police informant for longer than I've known him) to have me raided twice for dope crops that did not exist, and put me into the ATO for not submitting tax returns - fined $2000.

Seems there's ranking coppers in or around Bundy who are heavily implicated in this stolen gun racket.
So far they've got at least 13 people I know of at work to become informants - most are blackmailed over drugs charges.
I even heard one, a Turk who got busted twice with big dope crops on his block but never penalised, telling a group of about 10 co-workers that I'm on the "Terrorist Watch List".
Now I don't know if that claim is true or not, only that an informant said it.
So where would an informant get that sort of information?
The Police!

Meanwhile I'm supposedly a crown witness for some Brisbane CIB Ds against an ice using house breaker/gun thief.
But I don't know if the case (I was questioned at preliminary hearing) is real. For all I know it could be just another performance to protect Ben Longhurst. Who is a crim, but may also be an under cover cop.

I figure one day someone in authority will say to these cops "Well you've expended hundreds of thousands of dollars and hundreds of thousands of man hour on one person for 10 years for no result, what fuck's going on?"
Or if there's a Royal Commission like that going on in Vic ATM I'll be called up.
And I won't sing like a birdy, I'll squark like a parrot!.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:49 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 pm
Valkie wrote:

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION

Hi Valkie,

Darlin' The book was written in 1948 [he merely swapped number position]
It is a political protest against the Stalin Regime.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:11 pm

And, you should know that he was a lefty...

"The periodical to which I contribute most regularly is Tribune, a sociopolitical weekly which represents, generally speaking, the left wing of the Labour Party."

Are you a lefty, Bobby?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."