Far right's poor leadership saved Australia from outbreak of populism

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
brian ross

Far right's poor leadership saved Australia from outbreak of populism

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Neferti

Re: Far right's poor leadership saved Australia from outbreak of populism

Post by Neferti » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm

There is NO such thing as "far right" in Australia.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm
There is NO such thing as "far right" in Australia.
Yes there is, Neferti. I doubt you'll ever encounter them in Canberra though.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Canberra is the preserve of the loony left.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:07 pm

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:13 pm

No comment on how poorly your leaders have done? Tsk, tsk. :roll

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:48 am

Another cut and paste, Briney? You lefties seem to be so bereft of ideas that all you can do is lift articles from The Guardian to compensate for your inability to think for yourselves.

The only validity in the articles claim, that white nationalist leaders are of poor quality, is the undeniable fact that Pauline Hanson is a very poor public speaker. She does not posses the charisma and boundless self confidence of Nigel Farage. Although, Pauline is getting better. And she gets mobbed by well wishers who are ordinary people, everywhere she goes. That is something that will never happen to her opposite number, Richard di Natale. So, if poor quality leadership is the issue here, perhaps you should wonder why the leader of the loony left can not get the adulation that his opposite number routinely attracts?

As for the claim of the article, that it is the poor quality of white nationalist leaders in Australia which is the reason why white nationalist parties are not doing as well as European ones, that is absolute bunkum.

The reason why Australian white nationalist parties are not doing as well as European white nationalist parties, is that social conditions caused by Muslim immigration and multiculturalism in Australia, are not as bad as in Europe, yet. We don't have Muslims mowing down hundreds of Australians in trucks, yet. We have not had any Muslim bombs killing hundreds of Australians on our own soil, yet. We don't have any Muslim "no go" areas where TV camera crews get beaten up, yet. We don't have Muslims "patrols" wandering in our streets in "Muslim areas", and "confiscating" alcohol from Australians, yet. Or demanding that Australian women cover their exposed bare skin, yet. Or spitting on Australian women wearing short dresses, yet.

For most Australians, the worst excesses of Islamic immigration are out of sight and out of mind. The Euros, on the other hand, have done their maths and have been stunned to finally figure out that by 2050, they could be a minority in their own countries. And that is when the fun will really start. Between 2020 and 2050, things are just going to get worse and worse for them unless they start getting very racist for their own survival, and quick.

Future generations of white Europeans everywhere will curse the name of Brian Ross and every other traitor who ever sold out their own people and their own culture for a Quixotic ideal that had already failed everywhere it had ever been tried. But the real reason for white self suicide is simply the complacency of a happy and contented population, who found a shady tree, lay down, and went to sleep in the sun. They never thought that one day they would wake up with an Islamic or Chinese foot on their necks.

Nice legacy you got there, Briney.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:48 am

Dont worry Brian , the bogan would never cut and paste!

Especially without links!

He is not a hypocrite you know!

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:55 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:48 am
Dont worry Brian , the bogan would never cut and paste!

Especially without links!

He is not a hypocrite you know!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still waiting for the sources for the climate graphs he posted. But he wont because righties are dishonest!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi NDP.

The same graphs I posted previously were on another site which Brian posted, and to which gave a link to in the "climate Change" thread. This site supposedly examined and refuted the graphs I posted. Naturally, you missed it because you don't do your homework and you don't stay up to speed. I was going to refute the sites analysis that Brian provided the link for, but what the hell? I am sick and tired of you and your trendy mates just submitting links instead of debating. So even though I watched the program which Brian submitted, and even began writing an article picking apart the programs bizarre logic, I stopped because I am sick and tired of doing all the work around here. Just so you won't forget again, I wont respond to links.

I find it amusing that you claim that right wingers are dishonest, when on another topic, you claimed you were right wing yourself!

As for Redneck, sneery one liners, cut and pastes, and hit and runs are all he can manage. I do thank both of you for displaying to any possible young trendy lefty reading these exchanges how utterly hopeless and ineffective you loony lefties really are.