The Naval Sexual betting ledger

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Jovial Monk

The Naval Sexual betting ledger

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm

that saw 4 male sailors sent home. Any comment? Sheepy needs your help, can't see anything wrong with it (probably because Andrew Dolt said he could't see anything wrong with it.

Maybe this comment could be enlightening? Who knows:
As I said in the earlier post on this topic, the problem I think here is that it is a moral and potentially an efficiency and morale issue. A warship requires discipline, respect and trust amongst its crew to run efficiently and I can’t see how there could be too much respect amongst the male sailors taking part in this betting game for their female counterparts. Along with that, I reckon it wouldn’t be too long before the secret got out on board….A ship at sea is, afterall, a very small and close-knit community…and that would then see the end of any trust that the women would have for their male shipmates — hence no respect and trust amongst the crew, which would almost inevitably lead to a collapse of morale, efficiency and discipline.

Having said that, I don’t think it’s a major scandal either - 4 members out of a crew of about 220 is hardly indicative of an epidemic within the Navy, just 4 rather silly and probably immature sailors.

JW Frogen

Re: The Naval Sexual betting ledger

Post by JW Frogen » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:37 pm

It is a strange thing, but "who, how many, or what sex" never seems to come up in the heat of war.

Rainbow Moonlight

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 pm

They just haven't found the woman sailors' book on penis size yet.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:00 pm

It would be a pop up book!

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Those wacky <s>footy players</s> military blokes, eh 8-)
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 pm

I bet some tounges have been in some strange places in the Ladies feild hockey showers.

And don't even mention women's tennis and the Navratolova years!

Tounges were wagging.

Uncanny Valley

Post by Uncanny Valley » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:17 pm

and that would then see the end of any trust that the women would have for their male shipmates — hence no respect and trust amongst the crew, which would almost inevitably lead to a collapse of morale, efficiency and discipline.
solution: DON'T HAVE CHICKS IN THE FUCKING MILITARY!

Like it always was. Before the feel good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww we're all equal let's have females fighting wars and being front line cops morons started sticking their beaks in and demanding changes.

When I did my first degree at uni, the lads had EXACTLY the same type of "ladder" scoring system in place. [And boy, weren't the ladies dark when they found out about it :D And no, I wasn’t part of it. [ghay, ugly, short]]

Dopey females say: "We are working in close proximity with fighting men and they want to fuck us??? And all we are is a notch on their bunk, possibly nothing else??? And they might be keeping score? Oh noes I can't believe this let's have a FUCKING ENQUIRY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! what was our job again something to do with defending Australia but hey just stay away from my pussy that's all that matters."

More enquiries and females needed in our armed forces. Have no doubts.