Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Juliar

Re: Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Post by Juliar » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:52 pm

And if Labor had gotten in they would have RESTARTED the BOATS and brought thousands of these violent Devil Worshiping Heathen Illegal Invaders into Australia!!!!!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Chilling CCTV has been released showing the moments shots were fired into a suburban Sydney home.

The footage, released by NSW Police, shows two men get out of a car and pull the trigger towards the Bexley property just before 6am on January 13.

The gunshots can clearly be heard ringing out into the quiet morning, before the car - a black Holden Commodore - speeds off.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/nsw-p ... aeb1659b48

The usual suspects.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:14 am

Texan wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:47 am
Definitely targeted. They were driving a car while wearing helmets. Criminals usually use stolen cars for bigger crimes because they can't be traced to the criminal. They attacked a car that hadn't done anything wrong that I could see. The Mercedes driver drove as if he were expecting trouble. He kept his distance when he pulled up behind the black car. Even after being bumped, he kept enough distance between the cars to flee.
I'm afraid tgat if someone came at me with a gun while I was driving a car.

I would use the only weapon available.....the car.

At the very least they would get some DNA from the blood off my tyres.

That's what's wrong with people these days.

They just let it happen.

Few people attack dogs for no Eason, do you know Why?

Because they fight back.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:02 am

Valkie wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:14 am
Texan wrote:
Definitely targeted. They were driving a car while wearing helmets. Criminals usually use stolen cars for bigger crimes because they can't be traced to the criminal. They attacked a car that hadn't done anything wrong that I could see. The Mercedes driver drove as if he were expecting trouble. He kept his distance when he pulled up behind the black car. Even after being bumped, he kept enough distance between the cars to flee.

They just let it happen.

Because they fight back.
If someone approaches your car with a gun pointed at you, what's wrong with running him over in self defense? Even if your government doesn't like it, it's better than pushing up daisies.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:02 am
Valkie wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:14 am
Texan wrote:

They just let it happen.

Because they fight back.
If someone approaches your car with a gun pointed at you, what's wrong with running him over in self defense? Even if your government doesn't like it, it's better than pushing up daisies.
I'd rather be in court defending myself from a vehicular homicide charge.

Than just being another unsolved crime which our wonderful country has in spades.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 pm

PARTY BOAT MILLIONAIRE ESCAPES ALLEGED ‘CAR CRASH’

Police say a staged car accident on party boat owner Joe Elias was planned for days and the millionaire businessman barely escaped. The attempted abduction is one of a string police are investigating.
Firewall sorry ... https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subsc ... de=premium
Two more men have been charged over the alleged kidnapping of a 36-year-old man found unconscious and bound in a Sydney shed by three real estate agents.

Police said the pair, 36 and 40, are expected to be charged over the alleged attack and kidnapping of Pierre Kassouf.

Mr Kassouf had a fractured skull when he was found by the estate agents who were running an inspection of the property at Shanes Park, Blacktown, last November.

Police said he had been tortured, and would have most likely died if they had not found him.

Mr Kassouf had a fractured skull when he was found by the estate agents who were running an inspection of the property at Shanes Park, Blacktown, last November.

A 40-year-old Mt Pritchard man was arrested at St Marys and a 36-year-old was arrested at a rural property in Luddenham.
Police searched that home, along with other addresses, and a gun was allegedly among items seized.

Both were charged with multiple offences in relation to the kidnapping of the man - and attempted kidnapping of another, police say.

The pair were refused bail to appear at Penrith Local Court today.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/kidna ... 67e1b2dfc8

The usual suspects are branching out into kidnapping.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:24 pm

A 69-year-old woman has been sexually assaulted in broad daylight after a man lured her behind a toilet block in western Sydney as she left a medical centre.

The woman went out a back door of the medical centre on Thursday and asked a man where the toilets were located.

He led the victim to a secluded area before masturbating while touching her inappropriately.

The woman fell to the ground but was able to escape back to the medical centre.

The assault was caught on CCTV. Police describe the man as being of Asian appearance, aged in his mid-30s, about 180cm tall, with a solid build and short black hair.

He was dressed in a tracksuit and was wearing sunglasses and a surgical mask.
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/lowlifes- ... p-c-983102

Scum! He'll be one of the usual suspects.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:37 pm

I've been neglecting this even though there have been shootings almost daily.
Two men have been charged after a home invasion in Sydney's south where a man was shot in the face.
Police allege two men, one armed with a gun, stormed a unit at Wolli Creek on June 13 where they threatened a group of people playing cards, allegedly pistol-whipping one man unconscious and shooting another in the face.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/two-m ... d6c3c62e4
A man has died after being shot at a home in Sydney's west.

NSW Police said emergency services were called to a property on Jones Street in Wentworthville at about 8pm, following a concern for welfare call.

The man, aged in his 40s, was found with a gunshot wound to his leg.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/wentw ... aec247e91c
Daylight shooting in Sydney
Police fear 'someone could be killed', following two shootings involving young children in Sydney.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1062674920777898
Police have released CCTV vision of the suspected drug-related shooting murder of a father in Sydney’s west as they hunt the alleged gunman. George Nassiff, 46, was shot once
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nat ... 8fd18eb0eb
At least two men have suffered gunshot wounds in Sydney's west
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=219446122685864

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 pm

A 17-year-old girl has been injured after gunshots were fired at a home in Guildford, in Sydney’s west, in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Police were called to Woodstock St just after 5am to reports of a shooting.

Eight people, including six children, were home at the time. A 17-year-old girl was lacerated by some broken glass but did not require medical treatment.
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... 01447ac251

Kids had to step over bullet casings on their way to school.

In another incident today $2 million and a quantity of drugs found in Sydney's west.

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:02 pm

It is not called the Wild West for nothing. It is all those immigrants Labor illegally brought in on the boats.