Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: South Western Sydney Watch

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:45 pm

No reported blood baths so far this week so all is good :roll:

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
FORMER bikie boss Mahmoud “Mick” Hawi has been shot ... has been declared brain dead.
Good!
It's a shame they didn't torture the Lebo piece of shit first.

The Comos burnt my grandparents house down. One week after I got out of Parramatta Gaol, 2 member's houses and the Como Sydney chapter club house burnt down.
Of course the Comos, Rebs and Arson Squad think I did it, but the truth is I didn't know about it til the Organised Crime Squad wanted to shake my hand for it.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:35 pm

A woman has been charged after a teenage girl was robbed and taken into a police station at knifepoint.

The 16-year-old girl had just got off her school bus and was waiting for her parents outside the Bass Hill police station about 4pm on Tuesday, police said.

An 18-year-old woman then approached the girl, allegedly threatening her with a knife and demanding the girl’s mobile phone.

The girl, who did not know the woman, handed over her phone but the woman allegedly pushed her to the ground.

The woman then picked the girl up, and walked her into the police station holding the knife to the girl’s throat, police allege.

An officer on duty called for urgent assistance before negotiating with the woman to drop her knife and let the girl go.

The senior constable arrested the woman, and she has been charged with a number of offences including armed robbery, kidnap, and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Refused bail, the woman will appear at Bankstown Local Court on Wednesday.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-16-held- ... 4z11t.html

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 am

I heard that there was a drive by shooting in Syd west over night...

is this becoming a police NO GO ZONE?
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:55 pm

The Mechanic wrote:I heard that there was a drive by shooting in Syd west over night...

is this becoming a police NO GO ZONE?
It certainly is and it is out of control. Weeks can go by and every night there is a shooting or a stabbing on the news.

At least 2 special task forces have been formed to try to keep these numbnuts in check and to 'watch' them. Maybe 3. Money money money going to waste and still they keep filling these enclaves up with more of the same and then putting them on disability when they are only in their early 20s.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Two Iranian nationals face drug importation charges after being arrested in Sydney for allegedly trying to smuggle methamphetamine in honey jars.

Two men, aged 28 and 31, were arrested by Australian Federal Police officers on Wednesday following an operation that was sparked by a drug seizure in Turkey last October.

The AFP says 1.8kg of methamphetamine, bound for an address in Granville, was seized by authorities in Turkey in 2017, prompting the Australian operation.

The men, who have been charged with importing a commercial quantity of methamphetamine, appeared before Sydney Central Local Court on Thursday, where they did not apply for bail and it was formally refused.
http://www.news.com.au/national/breakin ... f5b8838044

I am a bit surprised they weren't granted bail so that they could just run :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:16 pm

A home has been sprayed with bullets in a suspected drive-by shooting early on Thursday morning.

Police from Mt Druitt Local Area Command responded to reports of gunfire and found damage 'consistent with gunshots' to a front window.

Early investigations suggest the shooting was targeted, police said, but no arrests have been made.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oting.html

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
FORMER bikie boss Mahmoud “Mick” Hawi has been shot ... has been declared brain dead.
Good!
It's a shame they didn't torture the Lebo piece of shit first.

The Comos burnt my grandparents house down. One week after I got out of Parramatta Gaol, 2 member's houses and the Como Sydney chapter club house burnt down.
Of course the Comos, Rebs and Arson Squad think I did it, but the truth is I didn't know about it til the Organised Crime Squad wanted to shake my hand for it.
His wife was given permission to extract sperm from him postmortem so that he can still have offspring to grow up in his foot steps :shock:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:36 pm

A young would-be terrorist has been sentenced to 19 years behind bars after pleading guilty to planning and preparing a terrorist attack in Sydney two years ago.

Tamim Khaja believed he had 'a sacred duty' to carry out 'appallingly wrong' attacks, Justice Desmond Fagan told the NSW Supreme Court on Friday.

Justice Fagan sentenced Khaja to a maximum of 19 years imprisonment with a non-parole period of 14 years and three months.

Khaja said he 'wouldn't buckle' at firing at a two-month-old baby or someone carrying the infant, a Sydney court was told.

The 20-year-old had begun to scope out potential target buildings in Sydney including the Parramatta District Court precinct and Timor Army Barracks.

At his sentence hearing in the Supreme Court at Parramatta on Friday, the prosecutor tendered an agreed statement of facts which included the baby comments made to two undercover police officers.

Court documents show Khaja said 'maximum fire, I mean to take as many of them down as I can, and at the end when I see that there's too many I will take myself with them as well', Nine News reported.

Khaja allegedly tried to travel to Syria but was stopped at Sydney Airport because his passport had been cancelled.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... years.html

Not only did we stop some of these morons from going to Syria we let the ones who did go back into Australia. We should have let them ALL go and THEN cancelled their passports.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Apparently I'm an extremist because I think (and say) the only way to sort this mess out is via a fascist revolution.
Anyone got a better solution/answer?
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?