Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 pm

2 drive by shootings in south western Sydney in less than a week involving the usual suspects.

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:47 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 pm
2 drive by shootings in south western Sydney in less than a week involving the usual suspects.
CWA members? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:12 am

They don't call it the WILD WEST for nothing!!!!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Police have located three missing children who were inside a car when it was stolen by a man in Sydney’s west today.

Police have located three missing children who were inside a car when it was allegedly stolen from Sydney’s west today.

Just after 12.30pm a woman parked her car a carpark at the intersection of Denison Street and Studley Street in Carramar before a man got into the vehicle and drove away.

A woman was seen standing next to the car at the time and three girls, aged eight, seven and two, were sitting in the back of the vehicle.

An amber alert was issued by police, saying there were “extreme concerns” for the children’s safety, but they car and children were located shortly after the alert was sent out.

The three girls were located nearby in Bennett Street about 3pm. They were assessed by NSW Ambulance paramedics and released into the care of relatives.
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... 6b2dcb997c

They just said on the news that the car wasn't stolen at all. She just forgot where she parked it. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:18 pm

A man wanted in Lebanon for allegedly fundraising for ISIS has been charged with attempted murder in Sydney over accusations he shot at a group of home invaders.

Police say a group of armed men jumped over the fence of Revesby man Adnan Baradaaji's home in November last year and threatened him.

Mr Baradaaji, 35, then allegedly went into the house and picked up a gun, which police say he then used to fire shots at the alleged intruders who fled.

"A series of shots were fired between the two groups," Detective Chief Inspector Darren Sly said at Bankstown Police Station on Thursday.

Members of the public called police when they heard the shots.

After an investigation of several months, officers arrested Mr Baradaaji on Wednesday and charged him with shooting with intent to murder, firing a gun near a public place, possessing an unauthorised firearm, possessing a prohibited weapon without a licence and hindering the discovery of evidence.

He briefly appeared in Bankstown Local Court where bail was formally refused. He will appear in the same court in March.

"We can't exactly say what the motive was. The [alleged] use of firearms ... just can't be tolerated in our community," Chief Inspector Sly said.

Lebanon issued an arrest warrant for Mr Baradaaji in absentia in 2015 on allegations of fundraising for jihadists, the ABC reported.

Following Mr Baradaaji's arrest on Wednesday, investigators arrested Fayez Kannan, Walid Obeid and Bellal Ammouri on Thursday morning.

All three were charged with being accessories after the fact of shooting with intent to murder, hindering the discovery of evidence and concealing serious indictable offence.

They appeared in Bankstown Local Court on Thursday and were refused bail.

None of the alleged home invaders have been arrested yet, with police sources saying the four men had not been forthcoming about why they could be targets of a shooting.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/all ... 53s4l.html

If a warrant was issued for him in Lebanon 5 years ago for fundraising for ISIS what the hell is he doing running around un-monitored in Sydney?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:52 pm

A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murder, accused of stabbing his 42-year-old stepmother to death.

The teenager was arrested at a home in Woolooware at 1.30am on Wednesday.
https://7news.com.au/news/court-justice ... r-c-670640

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:04 pm

The man accused of the manslaughter of four Sydney children has been refused bail.

Samuel William Davidson, 29, was allegedly three times over the legal blood alcohol limit on Saturday night when his Mitsubishi ute mounted a kerb in Oatlands and struck seven children on the footpath.

The children were believed to be going for ice cream.

Four children aged 13, 12, 11 and 8 died at the scene while an 11-year-old boy is in a serious but stable condition in hospital and two girls aged 13 and 10 suffered minor injuries.

Davidson was arrested after returning a positive roadside breath test result and allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.15.
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/29-year-o ... y-c-677011

Shocking thing. My heart goes out to their family. :sad

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:04 pm
The man accused of the manslaughter of four Sydney children has been refused bail.

Samuel William Davidson, 29, was allegedly three times over the legal blood alcohol limit on Saturday night when his Mitsubishi ute mounted a kerb in Oatlands and struck seven children on the footpath.

Four children aged 13, 12, 11 and 8 died at the scene while an 11-year-old boy is in a serious but stable condition in hospital and two girls aged 13 and 10 suffered minor injuries.

Davidson was arrested after returning a positive roadside breath test result and allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.15.

The driver needs his eyes gouged out.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:31 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:04 pm

The driver needs his eyes gouged out.
Oh no...don't say that....according to the resident moron, he needs help..he needs sympathy and rehabilitation, not
punishment...give him a chance to mend his wicked ways....
The resident moron has already pointed out on another thread that arsonists need help, not punishment...
Well surely that rehabilitating attitude should apply to all criminals...just give them another chance...
Of course, the resident moron wont debate the subject of punishment...he will just load up with some
absolute crap and refuse point blank to enter into a debate on punishment versus rehabilitation.....
Gutless...just plain gutless......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:32 pm

An Australian mother who lost three children in a drink-driving crash has forgiven the alleged killer.

Leila Geagea Abdallah lost Antony, 13, Angelina, 12 and Sienna Abdallah, eight on Saturday night after a drunk driver ploughed through a group of seven children walking along the footpath.

The three siblings' cousin, Veronique Sakr, 11 also died in the crash.

The accused driver, 29-year-old builder Samuel William Davidson, was reportedly three times over the legal drink-driving limit when he mounted a kerb in his ute.

On Monday, Abdallah returned to the crash site, in Sydney, Oatlands where teddy bears and flowers now lie in remembrance of her children.

Surrounded by friends, Abdallah spoke out saying she will not hate the man who allegedly killed her children.

"The guy, I know he was [allegedly] drunk, driving on this street. Right now I can't hate him. I don't want to see him, but I don't hate him," she told news.com.au reporters.

"I think in my heart, I forgive him, but I want the court to be fair. It's all about fairness. I'm not going to hate him, because that's not who we are."
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/20 ... river.html

I don't believe in hate as it's a destructive and negative emotion that eats haters from the inside out but she's a better person than I am I guess because forgiveness would not on my agenda. Especially so soon after the tragedy.