Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Gordon

Re: Western/South Western Sydney Watch

Post by Gordon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:50 pm

I saw that BO. This often happens to people who've experienced a terrible tragedy. She's just lost 3 kids and she's trying to keep her love for them alive.

What she needs is people like me who can step back and do what's needed. If I could, I'd have his eyes gouged out, and all of his hands and feet amputated and his ear drums removed. He can then serve 50 years in jail eating slop thru a tube and have all that time to think about what he's done with no distraction from external influences.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:59 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:57 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:31 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:04 pm
The man accused of the manslaughter of four Sydney children has been refused bail.

Samuel William Davidson, 29, was allegedly three times over the legal blood alcohol limit on Saturday night when his Mitsubishi ute mounted a kerb in Oatlands and struck seven children on the footpath.

The children were believed to be going for ice cream.

Four children aged 13, 12, 11 and 8 died at the scene while an 11-year-old boy is in a serious but stable condition in hospital and two girls aged 13 and 10 suffered minor injuries.

Davidson was arrested after returning a positive roadside breath test result and allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.15.
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/29-year-o ... y-c-677011

Shocking thing. My heart goes out to their family. :sad
The driver needs his eyes gouged out.
Oh no...don't say that....according to the resident moron, he needs help..he needs sympathy and rehabilitation, not
punishment...give him a chance to mend his wicked ways....
The resident moron has already pointed out on another thread that arsonists need help, not punishment...
Well surely that rehabilitating attitude should apply to all criminals...just give them another chance...
Of course, the resident moron wont debate the subject of punishment...he will just load up with some
absolute crap and refuse point blank to enter into a debate on punishment versus rehabilitation.....
Gutless...just plain gutless......
It's funny how the grubberment are so willing to forgive and forget if it's only someone dying.

But don't pay your taxes.
Don't pay up on your fines
Don't do what the grubberment wants

And especially if there is money in it for the grubberment.
AND THERE IS NO FORGIVNESS
THERE IS NO LENIENCY
THEY GO FOR THE THROAT AND RIP IT OUT TO GET AS MUCH BLOOD AS POSSIBLE.

It's all about what the grubberment can get out of you.

And most murderers have no money, so the grubberment will rarely go after them.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:52 pm

Some dirtbags have started fake GoFundMe pages and even put up posters trying to cash in on this family's tragedy. What's wrong with people nowadays?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Just after 3am today two men went to the granny flat at the back of the property, opening fire on a 30-year-old man.
He was taken to Liverpool Hospital with a bullet still lodged in his chest.

He remains in a critical condition and is undergoing surgery.

A young woman witnessed the ambush. She is said to be distraught but is assisting detectives.

Police are looking for two suspects last seen running away down Huntingdale Avenue towards Silverwater Crescent.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/man-s ... 8d90d498a3

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Police are appealing for information after a Sydney woman was assaulted on Thursday evening.

The 27-year-old had just exited the Chester Hill Railway Station in the city’s west when police say a man approached her from behind, put a belt around her neck and pulled it towards him.

“The woman turned around and confronted the man who ran west along Forshaw Avenue, and then south along Priam Street,” NSW Police said in a statement.

“The woman was not physically injured and made her way home where she notified police.”
https://7news.com.au/news/sydney-news/s ... k-c-699324

I won't say it. :roll:

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Oh well, at least he died doing what he loved best.

A teenage boy who was fatally shot in Sydney overnight has been identified as 18-year-old Omar Elomar.

Police say the teenager, who was shot down outside his home in Sydney’s south-west, was the victim of a targeted attack.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... b100853d21

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:06 pm

A relative of the ISIS terrorist Elomars?

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:06 pm
A relative of the ISIS terrorist Elomars?
Yeah I thought that too. No loss.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:10 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:21 pm
Police are appealing for information after a Sydney woman was assaulted on Thursday evening.

The 27-year-old had just exited the Chester Hill Railway Station in the city’s west when police say a man approached her from behind, put a belt around her neck and pulled it towards him.

“The woman turned around and confronted the man who ran west along Forshaw Avenue, and then south along Priam Street,” NSW Police said in a statement.

“The woman was not physically injured and made her way home where she notified police.”
https://7news.com.au/news/sydney-news/s ... k-c-699324

I won't say it. :roll:
Yes I will say it. Perpetrator is Muhammed Hussan. Surprise surprise!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:08 pm

A father-of-two has been charged with murder in Sydney after a man died from injuries sustained in a bashing while trying to sell his AirPod headphones on Facebook.

Sami Hamdach, 27, from Bankstown is accused of killing Ross Houllis, 28, who he allegedly met after Mr Houllis listed his headphones for sale on the Sydney Marketplace Facebook page.

The post on Facebook from January 23 listed "brand new" Apple headphones for sale for $170, saying they "haven't been used ... got them for a gift a while back".

Mr Houllis arranged to meet Mr Hamdach and another man at a shopping centre car park on Bulls Road in Wakeley, near Fairfield in western Sydney last Friday night.

After demanding cash, the pair allegedly dragged him through the car park, knocking him to the ground and assaulting him before leaving in a Toyota Hilux Ute.

Mr Houllis died in hospital on Monday, NSW Police said today, after suffering a bleed on the brain.

Mr Hamdach, who had been arrested and charged over the assault at the weekend, has had his charge upgraded to murder.

Police are still hunting another man.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/ross- ... 2247d3a2a7

The second man they are hunting is of Middle Eastern appearance. Surprise surprise.