Shorten on Insiders..

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Valkie

Re: Shorten on Insiders..

Post by Valkie » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:39 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:23 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:49 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 pm
Poor, poor, children. Labor's "chaos"? You mean Gilliard who had every piece of legislation she put before Parliament passed by the Parliament, despite being a minority government? You mean Gilliard who became so pissed off with Tone's pointless sexist diatribes she made a speech that went viral 'round the world? Oh, dearie, dearie, me, it seems you have less understanding than you realise of politics, Cods. You run along back to the little kiddies' playground, I can hear your name being called. The grown ups want a serious discussion. :roll:
How's the SANDPIT Brian? You obviously get a lot of amusement out of playing/watching the children in your "kiddie's playground". Are you a constant "observer of kiddies"? Do "they" know you do this?
It appears you're a key member, a ring leader of the little kiddies around here...
That would have to be the weakest comeback .......ever.

Looks like the islamophile activities have finally succeeded in rotting the last vestiges of your synapses .

Poor, poor bwyannnnnnnnnnnnn
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:45 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:23 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:49 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 pm
Poor, poor, children. Labor's "chaos"? You mean Gilliard who had every piece of legislation she put before Parliament passed by the Parliament, despite being a minority government? You mean Gilliard who became so pissed off with Tone's pointless sexist diatribes she made a speech that went viral 'round the world? Oh, dearie, dearie, me, it seems you have less understanding than you realise of politics, Cods. You run along back to the little kiddies' playground, I can hear your name being called. The grown ups want a serious discussion. :roll:
How's the SANDPIT Brian? You obviously get a lot of amusement out of playing/watching the children in your "kiddie's playground". Are you a constant "observer of kiddies"? Do "they" know you do this?
It appears you're a key member, a ring leader of the little kiddies around here...
WRONG ... YOU are the Chief Leader of the Kiddies, Brian. Best you check out YOUR SANDPIT as I think that "somebody" has done a massive poo and YOU should do something before everybody leaves due to the smell.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:35 pm

I laugh when they talk about gillards temper tanny in parliament as if she did us females a favor...

of course bri bri might have been having one of his 'changing genda days" who knows with him...

but seriously bri most females were embarrassed by her rant... like we say cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen..

and of course SHE DID didnt she.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

totally wrong for the job TWO FACED and a back stabber just like the mongrel you have working for you now..

I dont think many will support him....I think to be honest you leftards are in for one hell of a shock come May..

you most certainly wont have time to be WATCHING CHILDREN IN THE PLAY GROUND kinda creepy what!!!!

maybe we should tell someone we have a member with a fetish

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:27 pm

Can we have Cods translater to front desk please

cods

Post by cods » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:27 pm
Can we have Cods translater to front desk please
check at ozpol your nemeses ozzie will be able to help you pet...

hes the preverbal bad smell that follows me around for what I will never know... I guess hes lonely............hes all yours pet go and make him feel his life is worth something after all......

hes desperate for some high level leftard conversation ... go and make his day ltard..

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm

cods wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:35 pm
I laugh when they talk about gillards temper tanny in parliament as if she did us females a favor...

of course bri bri might have been having one of his 'changing genda days" who knows with him...

but seriously bri most females were embarrassed by her rant... like we say cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen..

and of course SHE DID didnt she.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

totally wrong for the job TWO FACED and a back stabber just like the mongrel you have working for you now..

I dont think many will support him....I think to be honest you leftards are in for one hell of a shock come May..

you most certainly wont have time to be WATCHING CHILDREN IN THE PLAY GROUND kinda creepy what!!!!

maybe we should tell someone we have a member with a fetish
Ah, yes, ScoMo, how did he come to the Prime Ministership again, MMmm?

Oh, yes, backstabbing, now wasn't it, Cods?

Oh, please, that is how people advance in politics. It's been the same since McMahon came to the leadership of the Tory party. Of course, we should forget the lazy-susan leadership of Peacock and Howard, now should we? Tsk, tsk, any insults you want to throw at the ALP, the Tories have been just as bad, now haven't they, Cods? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair