Bill Shorten lies about super

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Redneck

Re: Bill Shorten lies about super

Post by Redneck » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm
To Redneck.

We already have a GALP Government here in Canberra. Canberra has always been LABOR.

I arrived here in January 1981. I did NOT vote for Fraser.

Even before we became "self governing" when we voted NO and Bob Hawke said "tough luck" .... everything went up in a flash!

Do you really want the WHOLE of Australia to suffer the rise in the "cost of living" like we do in Canberra?

Let's share, for example, the current price of petrol at the local SS.

Everyone thinks that "Canberra" is special but we pay more for some things that they pay in, say, Sydney.

PS I don't care who you vote for Red but you seem to have excess money to go CRUISING ... the ALP doesn't care about poor people ... in the ALP eyes you are one of the WEALTHY .... explain that!
Nef my darling!

I dont have excess money!

I am as poor as a church mouse!

We just have holidays worth up to $4500 a couple of times a year drawn from our modest super!

I spend SFA on anything else to be honest!

I dont do trips to UK, Europe, USA as do some of my inlaws so my trips are a few grand thats all!

8-10 days thats all

Cruises of 8-10 days are cheap as chips Nef , why dont you join us some time?

:thumb

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Nef my darling!
Sounds like an affair is building. :S

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 pm
Nef my darling!
Hey I’m the “mistress” in these parts. Nef, stop cutting my lunch :lol:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:20 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 pm
Nef my darling!
Hey I’m the “mistress” in these parts. Nef, stop cutting my lunch :lol:

Nudge nudge wink wink - say no more!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:37 pm

Red might be in more trouble than he realises :rofl

cods

Post by cods » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm

red is a super retiree.... good one red....

not sure how well you would do on aged pensions...but at least Billy couldnt get his grubby little hands on it..when you least expect it...

he thinks people on self funding are the RICH and when hes driven all our multi rich away guess who he will be left with... :rofl :rofl

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:37 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm
I just put the TV on MUTE when Bullshit Billy is "on" and watch the expressions on his mug .... he is a dill.

He is going to LOSE THIS ELECTION because people will see him, daily, on the News and figure out he is a fuckwit and a LIAR and would be an embarrassment for Australia .... even more so than Krudd and the Ranga.

Morrison is (apparently) an entirely different kettle of fish to his predecessor (Turncoat) ... I saw someone (political reporter) describe him as "smarter, nastier, friendlier, cleverer and more focussed" than Mal. :mrgreen: Why the "nastier" I don't know but I think he was meaning "politically" and he will USE it (as Abbott did) against the Opposition. :mrgreen:
there's already talk on the wireless this morning to try and hide Shitten away from the Media...

he won't even go on the Neil Mitchell show ...he got torn to shreds the last time he was on when he lied about stabbing Gillard in the back and Neil caught him out...

hasn't been back since...

so the Media is onto this like we are... their best plan of attack is to hide and not speak and allow the Liberals to shoot themselves in the foot... which they have done over the passed few years ...

they need to get hold of this and call him out....

this is a gettable election win for the Liberals if they call out shitten... have a Live TV debate and Nail him on all of his taxes that he doesn't even know about...
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:59 am

Sky News had Albanese on this morning trying to explain what Bullshit Billy couldn't explain yesterday. :rofl He doesn't know what he is rabbiting on about either. :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:08 am

Let's hope Shorten encounters Jonathan Lea again when he is let out of his muted cage. How rusted ons can blindly support this moron is beyond any reason. How they apparently cannot do any better than having this moron at the helm says it all.

I used to think Albanese would be the best pick and electable but he is for open borders which puts him at the bottom of the dirt pile with his Green mates.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:26 am

.............. Jonathan Lea: “You’re not answering the question, Mr Shorten.”

Bill Shorten: “Oh, okay. I’m going to give someone else a go.”

Jonathan Lea: “Answer the question. When can people know? When can people know, Mr Shorten, the cost to the economy? You didn’t answer the question.”

Bill Shorten: “You know what, Jon? I’m going to go to the next person.”

Jonathan Lea: “No, you should answer the question, That’s why we’re here, to ask questions. And you’re not answering the question. When can people expect to know, Mr Shorten, the cost to the economy? Why can’t you answer the question, Mr Shorten?”

Bill Shorten: “Because I’m going to give your colleagues half a go.”

Jonathan Lea: “No, because you should answer it. Why can’t you answer the question, Mr Shorten?” ................
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation ... c8911729b8

It so bugs me when people do not answer a question.
They respond and talk but do not answer the question.

GIllard was amazing at it.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.