Bill Shorten lies about super

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: Bill Shorten lies about super

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:26 am
.............. Jonathan Lea: “You’re not answering the question, Mr Shorten.”

Bill Shorten: “Oh, okay. I’m going to give someone else a go.”

Jonathan Lea: “Answer the question. When can people know? When can people know, Mr Shorten, the cost to the economy? You didn’t answer the question.”

Bill Shorten: “You know what, Jon? I’m going to go to the next person.”

Jonathan Lea: “No, you should answer the question, That’s why we’re here, to ask questions. And you’re not answering the question. When can people expect to know, Mr Shorten, the cost to the economy? Why can’t you answer the question, Mr Shorten?”

Bill Shorten: “Because I’m going to give your colleagues half a go.”

Jonathan Lea: “No, because you should answer it. Why can’t you answer the question, Mr Shorten?” ................
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation ... c8911729b8

It so bugs me when people do not answer a question.
They respond and talk but do not answer the question.

GIllard was amazing at it.
Gillard probably knew the answer but chose not to respond. The difference between her and Shorten is that Shorten has no clue which clearly means he will just be a puppet but for who?

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:26 am
.............. Jonathan Lea: “You’re not answering the question, Mr Shorten.”

Bill Shorten: “Oh, okay. I’m going to give someone else a go.”

Jonathan Lea: “Answer the question. When can people know? When can people know, Mr Shorten, the cost to the economy? You didn’t answer the question.”

Bill Shorten: “You know what, Jon? I’m going to go to the next person.”

Jonathan Lea: “No, you should answer the question, That’s why we’re here, to ask questions. And you’re not answering the question. When can people expect to know, Mr Shorten, the cost to the economy? Why can’t you answer the question, Mr Shorten?”

Bill Shorten: “Because I’m going to give your colleagues half a go.”

Jonathan Lea: “No, because you should answer it. Why can’t you answer the question, Mr Shorten?” ................
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation ... c8911729b8

It so bugs me when people do not answer a question.
They respond and talk but do not answer the question.

GIllard was amazing at it.
Gillard probably knew the answer but chose not to respond. The difference between her and Shorten is that Shorten has no clue which clearly means he will just be a puppet but for who?
I would suggest taking a look at the Union Donations.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:07 pm

The Mechanic wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:37 am
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm
I just put the TV on MUTE when Bullshit Billy is "on" and watch the expressions on his mug .... he is a dill.

He is going to LOSE THIS ELECTION because people will see him, daily, on the News and figure out he is a fuckwit and a LIAR and would be an embarrassment for Australia .... even more so than Krudd and the Ranga.

Morrison is (apparently) an entirely different kettle of fish to his predecessor (Turncoat) ... I saw someone (political reporter) describe him as "smarter, nastier, friendlier, cleverer and more focussed" than Mal. :mrgreen: Why the "nastier" I don't know but I think he was meaning "politically" and he will USE it (as Abbott did) against the Opposition. :mrgreen:
there's already talk on the wireless this morning to try and hide Shitten away from the Media...

he won't even go on the Neil Mitchell show ...he got torn to shreds the last time he was on when he lied about stabbing Gillard in the back and Neil caught him out...

hasn't been back since...

so the Media is onto this like we are... their best plan of attack is to hide and not speak and allow the Liberals to shoot themselves in the foot... which they have done over the passed few years ...

they need to get hold of this and call him out....

this is a gettable election win for the Liberals if they call out shitten... have a Live TV debate and Nail him on all of his taxes that he doesn't even know about...

Shorten can't think on his feet -
he can only memorise grandiose speeches.
He could be like John Hewson who lost the unloseable election, over the GST on a cake.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:15 pm

This should have been an easy election for the ALP to win but with Shorten out there looking like an idiot and bumbling around in the dark ... not so easy after all.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:15 pm
This should have been an easy election for the ALP to win but with Shorten out there looking like an idiot and bumbling around in the dark ... not so easy after all.
We need a GST cake - :rofl

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
You need a brain would be a start! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
You need a brain would be a start! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Ummm sorry Red but I hate to point out the obvious about who needs a brain with you touting Shorten on his disastrous election campaign trail. :Hi

cods

Post by cods » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:25 pm

I think gweggy is the one that has egg on his face after everything he has said about Trump...and look who he will be voting for PM..

at least Trump made his millions selling something actually working unlike shorten who got there on the backs of fellow workers..

he is no dream messiah sent to save us all... he is a nightmare...to think of him in the Intl arena.... .... "WHAT EVER HE SAID I AGREE WITH>"..

yuck!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:14 pm

I see Shorten has pledged 115 million dollars to the indigenous health programme.
Maybe they could spend some or all of the money on developing DOGIT land in Qld....
No, wait a minute, theyve already developed the DOGIT land...look at all the infrastructure theyve built...
Hospitals, schools, universaries, shopping malls, playing fields, high rise apartment blocks....etc
No wait a minute.....theres nothing...absolutely nothing....not even a shed...
No wait a minute, theres a liquor shop..thats about all....
17,000 square km of land grants....sitting there...doing nothing....

And he's giving them another 115 million dollars...for what....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:39 pm

He's also pledged $165? million for another referendum on a republic and yet another $165? million for a plebiscite on an aboriginal voice in parliament, both during his first term.

Money tree Bill :roll: