Bill Shorten lies about super

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
sprintcyclist

Re: Bill Shorten lies about super

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 am

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 pm
Bookies have firmed the coalition in from $4.75 to $4.25 after this weeks Labors poor showing.....get on folks....
In a 2 horse race, that is long odds
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:34 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 am
billy the kid wrote:
Bookies have firmed the coalition in from $4.75 to $4.25 after this weeks Labors poor showing.....get on folks....
I don't understand gambling ... please explain. :?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:23 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:34 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Ill try...
The bookies have Labor at $1.20 to win the election.
That means you win 20c for every dollar you have on Labor if they win...plus your dollar back....
Very very very short priced favourite due to a) money invested on Labor and b) the supposed lack of hope the coalition
has to win the election...note I said supposed lack of hope....
At the beginning the bookies had the coalition at $4.75 to win...supposedly no chance...(now into $4.25)
For every dollar you have on the coalition, if they win you win $3.25..plus your dollar back of course..
In boxing as a comparison, the underdog is always long odds because the favourite is considered just way too good...same price difference...
BUT...because Shorten is treading on his dick every five minutes...the chances of a coalition win seem to be getting better...
like the boxing favourite suddenly getting knocked down....
Therefore if you think that the coalitions chances are getting better and better by the day..then why not have a wager
on them...
The bookies will gradually tighten the odds if the money pours in for the coalition...and thats how you can gauge the
opinion of the public....at the same time Labors odds may go out to say $1.40...$1.50....as the odds get closer together...it
will seem as though its anyones election to win....but if Morrison stuffs up somewhere..the coalition odds will go out to
say $5 and the Labor odds will come in to say $1.10...somehow I dont think that will happen as Shorten seems to be stuffing it up...
Hope that makes sense...
The odds are like this because there are no other chances to win...eg the Melbourne Cup will have an entirely
different market as there is always a lot of chances....
If you want to bet, then the local TAB is the place to go, or you will have to open an online betting account with say
Sportsbet, Bet365 or any of the others which have a market...these are the two I bet with...I think the minimum
deposit is $30...
Good luck if you decide to bet.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 am

Lol re “Shorten tredding on his dick every 5 minutes”

Why oh why can’t we have a Donald trump? Why are we stuck with these two bozos?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:23 am
Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:34 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Ill try...
The bookies have Labor at $1.20 to win the election.
That means you win 20c for every dollar you have on Labor if they win...plus your dollar back....
Very very very short priced favourite due to a) money invested on Labor and b) the supposed lack of hope the coalition
has to win the election...note I said supposed lack of hope....
At the beginning the bookies had the coalition at $4.75 to win...supposedly no chance...(now into $4.25)
For every dollar you have on the coalition, if they win you win $3.25..plus your dollar back of course..
In boxing as a comparison, the underdog is always long odds because the favourite is considered just way too good...same price difference...
BUT...because Shorten is treading on his dick every five minutes...the chances of a coalition win seem to be getting better...
like the boxing favourite suddenly getting knocked down....
Therefore if you think that the coalitions chances are getting better and better by the day..then why not have a wager
on them...
The bookies will gradually tighten the odds if the money pours in for the coalition...and thats how you can gauge the
opinion of the public....at the same time Labors odds may go out to say $1.40...$1.50....as the odds get closer together...it
will seem as though its anyones election to win....but if Morrison stuffs up somewhere..the coalition odds will go out to
say $5 and the Labor odds will come in to say $1.10...somehow I dont think that will happen as Shorten seems to be stuffing it up...
Hope that makes sense...
The odds are like this because there are no other chances to win...eg the Melbourne Cup will have an entirely
different market as there is always a lot of chances....
If you want to bet, then the local TAB is the place to go, or you will have to open an online betting account with say
Sportsbet, Bet365 or any of the others which have a market...these are the two I bet with...I think the minimum
deposit is $30...
Good luck if you decide to bet.....
Thank you!

cods

Post by cods » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 am

how do you think Trump will go next year? will he have a landslide... or a knockout..

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:49 pm

cods wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:

how do you think Trump will go next year? will he have a landslide... or a knockout..
He will win!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:36 pm

cods wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:

I think trump will go very well.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:03 pm

cods wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:

I think he will go well too
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:42 pm

https://www.thecourier.com.au/story/606 ... /?cs=10224

Shorten admits superannuation mistake

Bill Shorten has been forced to admit he made a mistake when he ruled out Labor making any changes to superannuation concessions.

The opposition leader said he thought he was being asked on Tuesday about further plans to change superannuation, beyond Labor's existing pledge to reduce tax concessions for super contributions.

"I thought I was being asked about 'have we got any unannounced changes to superannuation'," Mr Shorten told reporters on Wednesday.

"But obviously we have changes which we outlined three years ago, so I should have picked the words better, no question.

"We have no proposals other than what we've announced previously."

Under Labor's proposed changes,
more than one million Australians could pay more tax on their super contributions.