Greens Marxist Agenda...

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
The Mechanic

Greens Marxist Agenda...

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Power without earning it: How the Greens plan to push their extreme left-wing agendas on Australians - to ban private schools, oppose free speech and legalise drugs

Greens leader Richard Di Natale wants to 'regulate' conservative media opinion
He wants to have a monopoly on the Senate balance of power in just three years
The party's New South Wales branch supports legalising ecstasy and marijuana
It also wants to end all public funding for non-government, faith-based schools
Greens want to use balance of power to introduce their radical left-wing policies

If the Greens had their way, conservative media opinions would be banned, drugs such as ecstasy legalised and private schools phased out.

While the hard-left political party doesn't win elections, it continues to share the balance of power in the Australian Parliament, putting it in a position to shape national laws.

The Greens are unlikely to ever win government in their own right - scoring just 10.4 per cent of lower house primary votes at last month's federal election.

This was a minuscule increase from the 10.23 per cent share they received in 2016 as they campaigned in May to ban coal-fired power stations within 11 years.

However, the Greens still remain ambitious, with the party's founder Bob Brown in 2011 predicting it would one day replace Labor as Australia's major party on the left.

Before that supposedly happens, the Greens have their sights set on holding the balance of power in the Senate within three years - forcing whichever major party is in government to adopt their agenda to get laws passed.

And it's no secret - the party's leader Richard Di Natale declared this as the party's goal this month.

He claimed a 0.17 percentage point increase in their first-preference vote as a sign of political success, even though their Senate numbers remained at nine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... vUrEq5-20E
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

billy the kid

Re: Greens Marxist Agenda...

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Dickhead Dick Natale is a fkn imbecile....so was Brown...
Im still fked if I know why people vote Greens....
Beyond my comprehension....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm

The Greenies are just HATE AUSTRALIA EVIL!!!! And they CONTROL the Labor Party!!!!!!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:18 pm

I have seen the Greens referred to as right wing neoconservatives. The mind truly boggles at the stupidity and these people are actually allowed to vote :b

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:01 pm

Banning private schools? Where do I sign up? If you send your children to these hothouse indoctrination centres, you must expect some reaction from sensible people. I am all for stopping public funding for them. Let the parents pay their own education costs. All the schools do is put their public funding into building works, not actual education of the children. :roll:

Banning free speech? Really? Don't you mean free insults? :roll:

Drug legalisation is well and truly on it's way. Many illegal drugs are being used for medical treatments. Marijuana has been used to treat Anorexia Nervosa for many years. It induces hunger and appetite. It is also now being used to treat Epilepsy successfully. Time you reactionaries caught up with what the rest of society is doing. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:26 pm

Let's just import mass quantities of krokidil and give it free to drug addicts.

I hear there is a 12 month life expectancy in krokidil users.

A lot cheaper than all the clinics and rehab centres.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:31 pm

Private schools are not indoctrination centres :roll:

That label would most definitely go to the public schools nowadays with all the gender fluidity idiocy they are teaching the kids. Kids who can't even spell what's more.

Without private schools we would have a whole generations of illiterates who know nothing beyond strapping their breasts and/or penis.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:01 pm
Banning private schools? Where do I sign up? If you send your children to these hothouse indoctrination centres, you must expect some reaction from sensible people. I am all for stopping public funding for them. Let the parents pay their own education costs. All the schools do is put their public funding into building works, not actual education of the children. :roll:
You feel that Private Schools are bad ... even the Catholic ones in your local suburb .... where people claim on Tax?
Huh?

Drug legalisation is well and truly on it's way. Many illegal drugs are being used for medical treatments. Marijuana has been used to treat Anorexia Nervosa for many years. It induces hunger and appetite. It is also now being used to treat Epilepsy successfully. Time you reactionaries caught up with what the rest of society is doing. :roll:
What the fuck are you on about?

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, apparently this:
conservative media opinion
=
free insults?
:rofl :rofl

Jeez, we really need a WW3, or an apocalypse to put priorities into perspective. People are becoming too cowardly and weak, it's laughable.

And this is the fool who wants to run our forum.

Yes, you "earnt" that one. 8-)
Last edited by The Reboot on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:12 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:01 pm

HOW ABOUT PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES bri bri..

a hot bed of lefty indoctrination and a hot bed of communistic power plays,.....

and its pretty much worldwide not restricted to Aussie Private schools :roll: :roll:

you live in a different world to me.....I dont even know why I read that.bizarre post..