I love Pauline Hanson

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
sprintcyclist

I love Pauline Hanson

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:58 pm

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Re: I love Pauline Hanson

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:21 pm

Poor Pauline - crucified for telling the truth:

One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson has been dropped by Channel 9 after she went on a spectacular offensive against the Melbourne residents trapped inside nine housing commission towers.

In a fiery segment on the Today show this morning she called the tower residents “drug addicts” who should have learnt English before coming to Australia.

Now Channel 9 has pulled the plug on Senator Hanson’s regular Today appearances, saying her latest comments went too far.

“The Today show has advised Pauline Hanson that she will no longer be appearing on our programme as a regular contributor,” Nine’s Director of News and Current Affairs Darren Wick said in a statement.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Just more evidence of our shockingly biased leftist controlled media. If you want the real news you have to search for it nowadays but unfortunately too many just sit back and breath in what's on the tele.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:36 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:21 pm
Poor Pauline - crucified for telling the truth:

One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson has been dropped by Channel 9 after she went on a spectacular offensive against the Melbourne residents trapped inside nine housing commission towers.

In a fiery segment on the Today show this morning she called the tower residents “drug addicts” who should have learnt English before coming to Australia.

Now Channel 9 has pulled the plug on Senator Hanson’s regular Today appearances, saying her latest comments went too far.

“The Today show has advised Pauline Hanson that she will no longer be appearing on our programme as a regular contributor,” Nine’s Director of News and Current Affairs Darren Wick said in a statement.

9 have shot themselves in the foot here.
Amidst falling ratings, they have dropped a ratings magnet.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:29 pm
Just more evidence of our shockingly biased leftist controlled media. If you want the real news you have to search for it nowadays but unfortunately too many just sit back and breath in what's on the tele.
They also banned Blair Cottrell who had a lot of truth to say -
you'll be stunned when you hear him speak now:

Streamed live on Jul 3, 2020

cods

Post by cods » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:42 pm

that doesnt work for me bobs...

as for Pauline well I look at what she said differently... dont I always?

what difference does it make if they are drunks and druggies... should the govt treat them any different just the same if they were cripples or deaf dumb and blind....they have issues and they can also catch and pass on a deadly virus....

I dont think it would hurt Pauline to tone it down....I know a lot of you think like that... why bother with these people..

but at the end of the day they are here they are on our soil...not all those living in these towers are black...

having said that... I do find the whinging from the residence affected by this to be out of the box...its isnt as if you cannot get groceries delivered and do far all they have done iss complain about all the free food they have been handed.....someone needs to tell them the rest of the country didnt get free hampers...its sad but it seems to me to be the state of the world today.....all we do is complain....mo one seems to see the bright side or the funny side..

its all bad and negative.. I think someone in the position Pauline is in .....should use that position for positive discussion not divisive....

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:33 am

cods wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:42 pm

what difference does it make if they are drunks and druggies... should the govt treat them any different just the same if they were cripples or deaf dumb and blind....they have issues and they can also catch and pass on a deadly virus....

I dont think it would hurt Pauline to tone it down....I know a lot of you think like that... why bother with these people..

but at the end of the day they are here they are on our soil...not all those living in these towers are black...

having said that... I do find the whinging from the residence affected by this to be out of the box...its isnt as if you cannot get groceries delivered and do far all they have done iss complain about all the free food they have been handed.....someone needs to tell them the rest of the country didnt get free hampers...its sad but it seems to me to be the state of the world today.....all we do is complain....mo one seems to see the bright side or the funny side..

its all bad and negative.. I think someone in the position Pauline is in .....should use that position for positive discussion not divisive....

Pauline calls a spade a spade -

if the emperor has no clothes on she says so.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:27 am

Bobby wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:33 am
cods wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Pauline calls a spade a spade -

if the emperor has no clothes on she says so.

yeah I am a bit like that myself..,, but what point was she making??.

as a party leader and a member of our senate shouldnt she at least have a point rather than just plain sneer at oters.

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:01 pm

Now Patriotic Pauline lifts the lid on the stinking corrupt bubbling witch's brew of Labor treachery in Australia!!!

Labor is ‘rotten to the bloody core with corruption’: Pauline Hanson
17/06/2020

One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson says she is “sick and tired of having the finger pointed at her” in terms of political wrongdoings because the Labor party is “rotten to the bloody core with corruption time and time again”.

Ms Hanson was defending herself and her party against former Labor minister Stephen Conroy’s claims “the last democratic party in this country is Pauline Hanson’s One Nation Party”.

Mr Conroy said to Ms Hanson, “you have lost your candidates like confetti because they won’t follow your orders on a regular basis,” referencing former One Nation Senator Bryan Burston who Ms Hanson did not endorse for a second term.

“Bryan Burston went rogue on me because I wouldn’t endorse him for another term … because he did nothing”.

“I think people think they’re going to ride on my coattails, on my name to get elected to parliament and sit back and do nothing”.

“I want people to work, work their guts out for the people of Australia”.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6164916391001