Now China releases the PLAGUE!!!!!

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Juliar

Now China releases the PLAGUE!!!!!

Post by Juliar » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 am

I have long suspected the COVID virus was just a rehearsal for something much more deadly - and here it might be - the PLAGUE!!!!

Will there be bodies piled up in the streets ?

China issues bubonic plague alert, forbids eating risky animals
6:19am, Jul 6, 2020 Updated: 2h ago

Sniffling. Sneezing. Runny eyes. Springtime brings a rush of seasonal allergies that plague us - but historically, allergies were mild - if they existed at all. In fact, allergies became a force to be reckoned with only in the 1970s....

Chinese authorities have issued a warning about the bubonic plague and forbidden eating certain animals after a suspected case was reported at a Mongolian hospital.

Known as the Black Death of the Middle Ages, the disease is highly infectious and often spread by the fleas on rodents.

The warning in the Chinese region of Inner Mongolia comes a day after a hospital reported a patient suspected to have fallen ill with the potentially fatal disease.

Read on here and make your will!!

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2 ... -mongolia/

Black Orchid

Re: Now China releases the PLAGUE!!!!!

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:56 am

I think it can be successfully treated with antibiotics in most cases now but due to China's shocking animal practices I have no doubt that something even worse will originate there and ultimately end up doing most of us in.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:41 pm

In WW2 the Japanese put plague infected fleas in porcelain vials capped with cork, dropped them by plane over parts of China and successfully caused plague outbreaks .. they also put Cholera in wells .. these days Muslim are said to spread Cholera with their toilet habits.

Just read a yahoo article claiming a bunch of researchers have written to the WTO telling them they've got CV19 infection possibilities wrong .... mentioned tiny aerosols that can hang around for quite a while. Appently these tiny aerosols can be zapped with UV light.

Sorry to bring religious prophecy into it, but I've long had an interest in religions from historical perspectives.

So we've had 'War' ... there's always been a war somewhere on this planet for the last 200 years.
We've had 'Famine' .... Africa, Bandaid .. "we are the world".
Now we've got 'Pestilence' ... phuk you China.

So now I 'spoze we just have to wait for 'Death' ... Generally depicted as the Grim reaper, which we all know originates from The 4th Horseman.
Having read quite a bit of religious material it's quite obvious (to me) The 4th Horseman is a reproduction of the yet to incarnate Hindu character "Kalki" .. said to be the 10th and last incarnation of Vishnu ... aka "Nishkalanka" which means "unblemished skin" - no birthmarks or tattoos ... who rides a white horse and carries a sythe ... and will come down from the mountains to reap the evil doers. The only difference between the Hindu Kalki and Christian Death is Kalki is not depicted as like Skeletor.

Yeah, that should put some wind up the doomsday obsessives. :P
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:28 pm

I have been watching the floods right now and they tell us they are going through the Wuhan area.

I wonder how their laboratories stand up to these floods??????..

should they get washed away so will their contents...

I wonder what the WHO will say about this?????????????