Why Australia is rooted.

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
billy the kid

Why Australia is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Have been thinking about this topic for a while...
Dont know if I'll continue with this thread....
There seems to be many threads which indicate just this...
Dont forget.....
"We're all in this together...."
BULLSHIT....
Stay tuned...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Re: Why Australia is rooted.

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:58 pm

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Can't say I agree with the theme.
Sure the 5th column left are doing their utmost to destroy the country and culture by poofterising TV, education and the law, but everything, including public political sentiment goes full circle, so the backlash is coming.

Nearly 20 years ago I was in a miserable state, feeling sorry for myself, but then I came to the conclusion, no matter how bad things get here (OZ) it's still a damn site better than just about everywhere else on Earth. So just take the good with the bad.

What I did notice just after the national Wuhan flu lock-down is heaps of people from the cities looking for properties in the bush.
I've met them at Gin Gin markets while trying to sell pups, and there's been a steady flow of potential property buyers and real estate agents viewing blocks adjacent to mine. Both blocks out the back of my place have just sold. One's been on the market for nearly 10 years.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 am

As an introduction into the theme, can I ask someone to explain to me how the premier of Qld is going
to permit 30,000 odd fans to enter Qld for the AFL GF.
These fans will not just be coming from Mt Gravatt, Ipswich and Logan.
They will be coming from Victoria and NSW, and all parts of Australia.
The only answer is that, because they have a ticket to the GF, they will be permitted entry.
Full stop.
No questions asked.
How else can they enter Qld.
Some comedian say yesterday that maybe theyll all go to the NT and quarantine for
14 days, then fly in.....
A lot of these fans will be AFL club members, as each club has a ticket issue as well
as the tickets issued to the general public.
How can the imbecile cancel schoolies, cancel the Noosa Triathlon, close borders etc etc..
and not let people in until there are no cases for 28 days....
BUT at the same time allow 30,000 fans into the Gabba...
Will there be 30,000 fans....thats the number being suggested...
Maybe there wont be any..
What about the Brownlow Presentation...what about GF week...what about the GF parade...
How much money changed hands to enable this fiasco to occur...
Who paid who how much..
This is just another debacle..
AND it shows just HOW Australia is rooted.... :shock:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:21 pm

Addendum to the above...
Last year, there were 17,000 GF tickets allocated to Richmond and GWS club members.
34,000 in total. Presumably the other 16 clubs received a smaller allocation.
Currently, the total membership for all AFL Clubs is over one million members.
Fans at present cannot secure a ticket to the Grand Final.
How and when is the AFL, in conjunction with the Qld Government going to allocate tickets to
the 18 AFL clubs throughout Australia, and to the general public.
How many fans will actually buy tickets to the Grand Final, and actually travel
to Brisbane for the match (to be played on 24.10.2020)
There are rumours that general admission tickets will cost as much as $1000 and
corporate box tickets could be as much as $5000 a head.
This of course is on top of travel and accomodation costs to actually get to Brisbane
At present the Qld Premier is stating that a hotspot such as Victoria and NSW
has to have 28 days without community transmission of the conjob19 virus before
the border will be opened.
The Qld election is on the 31st October, 2020...one week after the Grand Final.
This Grand Final could become a debacle.
Who is actually going to commit to spend more than a thousand dollars per ticket to travel
to Brisbane to watch the GF when currently there is no guarantee of admission
into the state.
The AFL at some stage in the near future will approve the distribution and sale
of tickets.
Fans wishing to attend will need to be told what the conditions of sale will be.
How can conditions of sale be created if there is no guarantee of entrance
into the state of Queensland.
I could post a list as long as your arm as to why Australia is rooted.
This would be at the top of the list.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm

https://7news.com.au/politics/tax-break ... -c-1291387
Wait til I get up off the floor......pissing myself laughing after reading this....
After reading earlier this week that the NSW government is going to create a think tank to save
the economy... etc etc... we now have the announcement that Morrisons grubberment is going to.....wait for it.....
"Lure foreign based companies to Australia with tax breaks...."
What fkn changes.......nothing....
Acting Immigration Minister Alan Tudge...(is that Tudge or Bludge....)
is spearheading a plan to entice international talent and business....
"Mr Tudge is focusing on the advanced manufacturing, health and financial services sectors.
"We hope over the next couple of years we can really lure some of these businesses to relocate to Australia and some of that global super talent to come here and generate jobs for Australians," he said on Friday.
Mr Tudge wants entrepreneurs - scientists, investors and tech nerds - to come to Australia and generate wealth and jobs."
Well fuck me...does this mean that at the moment, we havent got any entrepreneurs, scientists, investors and tech nerds...
SO we have to import them from overseas.....
AND give them tax breaks....
WHY...
Cant we give some of the local nerds....(insert here..janitors..) a tax break...
Havent we got any scientists or investors in Ostraya...
Australia must be the laughing stock of the world when they read this crap...
Yep...we've got a rock and a bridge...and we've fucked our trading gig with China, and'
at the moment we're looking for any spare coins under the lounge to fight our way out
of the depression we're in....
Shooosh..dont tell anyone...its really just a minor recession, and its all because of that
nasty conjob19 plandemic....
Maybe we can start a trade deal with Calathumpia...or Woop Woop...or Kathmandu...
I suppose the "enticement of overseas talent" will necessitate numerous overseas
junkets for our political grubs to countries far and wide...
NO wait...all our planes are resting in the Mojave Desert in the USA...
Australia is rooted when we have to import all the talent from overseas...
Maybe we should import a few politicians...
Couldnt be any fkn worse than the lot we've got at the moment.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:58 pm

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/s ... ar/news-st
Meanwhile, in Stalag Victoria, the eviction moratorium has been extended to the 31st March, 2021.
Thats seven months...
Seven months ..
Is this part of Adolf Andrews roadmap out of the plandemic...
No doubt, the extension of this moratorium will also occur in all other Australian states.
This means that no Australian Landlord can commence eviction proceedings of any tenant
until the 31st March, 2021...and thats only if the moratorium isnt extended further.
The Banks have already extended their mortgage payment moratorium until 31st December, 2020.
There was a government ruling which allowed insolvent companies to trade until 30th September, 2020.
This no doubt will also be extended.
We have people who have withdrawn their superannuation early being advised that applications
for loans may not be approved as the early withdrawal implies financial hardship, thereby
negating the grant of the loan...
JobKeeper and JobSeeker have been extended until the 31st March, 2021.
Our overseas trade deals with China are in tatters...
The unemployment rate keeps going up..
What is Morrison doing for small businesses...
What is any state government doing for anyone...
Nothing...
Hopefully, today, Morrison will tell us that they have decided on a definition of the
word "hotspot"... :giggle :giggle :giggle
The peasants must be so pleased...full of joy and glee that we have such a
fantastic leader..... :giggle :giggle :giggle

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:04 pm

It would be interesting to read a comment from someone who actually has half a brain, who is not
a paid Morrison shill, that can actually debate any of the points that I have raised.
Im prepared to debate any point I have raised....any time...anywhere....
Can someone actually disprove any point I have raised....
NO....
I didnt think so.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:06 am

Australia is the only common law country with neither a constitutional nor
federal legislative bill of rights to protect its citizens.

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 am

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:06 am
Australia is the only common law country with neither a constitutional nor
federal legislative bill of rights to protect its citizens.
While it's true and it sucks for you, it's not much better here when half the country wants to do away with the Constitution and tear down the country. They may split up the country, but there is still hope for most of us. Most of the anarchist lefties live in heavily populated cities and the vast majority of land in America is populated with hard working, responsible people who are mostly conservative. It will still suck for everyone. Even if Trump wins in November many states have drank the guano crazy koolaid and eventually they will start a civil war or we will decide it's not worth it and divide the country. I know I would vote against bailing out all of these states that let their minions burn down cities and states. I'm proud of Trump for refusing to give them aid over their failure to maintain law and order when he has been begging them for permission to come in and fix the rioting problems.

As a hedge against tyranny, the feds can't deploy the military in the US without that state's permission. The only exception is during martial law conditions. This is why we have 50 different protocols for mitigating covid 19. The beauty of state's rights is that states that do something well can be copied by states that don't do well. This applies to any program. That's why I am almost always against new Federal programs and responsibilities. They become redundant and overbearing and hard to correct when they go wrong. The Department of Education is a good example. State's rights are explained in our 10th Amendment. Even though it's often ignored, it's one of my favorite amendments.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.