Albo skips town during floods

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Jim Lahey

Re: Albo skips town during floods

Post by Jim Lahey » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:52 pm

YOU DUN GOOFED LARRY

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:49 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:22 pm
You REALLY think Larry can afford cocaine???
there are plenty of desperate bums at the Cross willing to part with their $5 for a quickie.

Prime Minister for Canyons

Post by Prime Minister for Canyons » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:24 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:31 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:18 pm
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:48 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:04 pm
It's more you that's doing the whataboutism. I have no idea where other members were/are but the thread is about Albo because he is the leader of the Opposition and should be setting a better example if he ever hopes to become PM.

I've never been shy about criticising ScoMo or the LNP where necessary. It's your side that always hedges and says "but but but!"
Actually the members of the government can actually do things like funding etc. THey should be setting a better example if they ever want to get back into government.

And shy? Rubbish,your posts are RW claptrap
I wouldn't throw too many stones if I were you. From what I've seen of your posts, under your many changing identities, you're a believer of 72 loony left gender identities. Got your period?

As for RW claptrap I've criticised the right plenty. I think ScoMo is weak, smug and pathetic and certainly never voted for him. I've criticised plenty more on the right and said they should be dumped. My bet is you never criticise anyone on the left and vote for them religiously no matter what crap they peddle. With the left it's always but but but ... look over there.
👍👌

All my identitites? I've just changed handles on the same ID, unlike others who use multiple logins. And what a surprise you throw out a got your period rubbish. Rather than use a substantive point, throw out some misogynistic drivel.