Albo skips town during floods

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Prime Minister for Canyons

Re: Albo skips town during floods

Post by Prime Minister for Canyons » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:11 am

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:58 pm
Well I tend to regard it all as 'tea cup storm' scenario.
Yeah major parts of NSW are being washed away and Albo went off to hob nob with Mark Mcgowan, but seriously what's an ineffectual over weight shit talker supposed to do? Fill sandbags?
Same goes for when the lefty howler monkeys had a hissy fit over ScoMo scooting off to Hawaii when NSW burnt down.
Bush fires are a state responsibility. What was ScoMo supposed to do? Hold the hose?
\
Organise support, organise funding, provide comfort and leadership.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:52 pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:11 am
Organise support, organise funding, provide comfort and leadership.
what a gutless wonder he turned out to be yesterday in Lismore. Refused media cameras because he was scared they would get more footage of victims refusing to shake his hand and then he refuses to go out and meet the victims altogether because he was worried they might be upset.

Never mind using the floods as an excuse for more pork barrelling. Offering extra centrelink payments for victims of flooding in Lismore, which sits in a seat held by the nationals, whilst refusing the same funding for victims of the floods in neighboring Tweed, which is in a labor held seat. And lets not forget the forgotten victims in Brisbane.

Such a miserable coward and a disgusting piece of shit we have for a PM.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:22 pm
You're as thick as shyt Smith. Go troll somewhere else. Perhaps get some Year 3 kid to read and comprehend for you. I don't engage with stoopid. :thumb
Neither does Freediver who makes Frodo Abo Smith look even more stupid after Freediver finishes wiping the floor of Ozpol with him.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:31 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:18 pm
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:48 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:04 pm
It's more you that's doing the whataboutism. I have no idea where other members were/are but the thread is about Albo because he is the leader of the Opposition and should be setting a better example if he ever hopes to become PM.

I've never been shy about criticising ScoMo or the LNP where necessary. It's your side that always hedges and says "but but but!"
Actually the members of the government can actually do things like funding etc. THey should be setting a better example if they ever want to get back into government.

And shy? Rubbish,your posts are RW claptrap
I wouldn't throw too many stones if I were you. From what I've seen of your posts, under your many changing identities, you're a believer of 72 loony left gender identities. Got your period?

As for RW claptrap I've criticised the right plenty. I think ScoMo is weak, smug and pathetic and certainly never voted for him. I've criticised plenty more on the right and said they should be dumped. My bet is you never criticise anyone on the left and vote for them religiously no matter what crap they peddle. With the left it's always but but but ... look over there.
👍👌
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:36 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:29 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:22 pm
You're as thick as shyt Smith. Go troll somewhere else. Perhaps get some Year 3 kid to read and comprehend for you. I don't engage with stoopid. :thumb
Neither does Freediver who makes Frodo Abo Smith look even more stupid after Freediver finishes wiping the floor of Ozpol with him.
You do realise that FD laughs at you? right? and not because he thinks you're funny either. :oops

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:00 pm

Why do certain long term unemployed Aboriginal multi cyber trolls have zero grasp of reality AND below zero grasp of how forum owners communicate privately with others?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:12 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:00 pm
have zero grasp of reality
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

the irony will go waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over your head

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:23 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Why do certain long term unemployed Aboriginal multi cyber trolls have zero grasp of reality AND below zero grasp of how forum owners communicate privately with others?
Frodo .... ^^^ That's my post. I get that what's left of your drugged fried remaining brain cell isn't capable of reading more than a few words at any given time but that's my post. Read it again. Focus harder. I'm sure even someone like you will eventually get there.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:12 pm
lisa jones wrote:
have zero grasp of reality
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

the irony will go waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over your head
and that's my post. I get that you've been snorting cocaine all day again, but that's not really my problem now is it. Read it again, FOCUS harder. I know you'll eventually get through that drug induced haze if you concentrate hard enough.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:22 pm

You REALLY think Larry can afford cocaine???