Is this man a guilty bigot or a law-abiding citizen?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Sherrif Lead Poisoning

Re: Is this man a guilty bigot or a law-abiding citizen?

Post by Sherrif Lead Poisoning » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Aussie wrote:IQ, riddle me this.

When Horn so heroically shot the now dead black human beings, were they running at him or away from him?

You reckon I can't read, so let's see how well you can.
Son, way I see it, theyd be alive today if'n they hadn't rustled a mans cattle

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:03 pm

When Horn so heroically shot the now dead black human beings, were they running at him or away from him?
That is irrelevant- their actions leading to the shooting showed intent. It was witnessed by an officer of the law.

boxy

Post by boxy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:26 pm

The plainclothes cop probably didn't get out of his vehicle because he didn't want to get shot by the insane vigilante cowboy :ugeek:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:14 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:
That is irrelevant- their actions leading to the shooting showed intent. It was witnessed by an officer of the law.
And, what is your answer to the question, irrelevant or not.

Were they killed while running away or toward the heroic shooter?

freediver

Post by freediver » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Goldurn it, now the thieves have become 'victims'? It was opined they wuz stealing a man's cattle? Aren't they outlaws in Australia? Are rustlers called 'victims'?

They were shot in the back in cold blood. That makes them victims.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 pm

They were shot in the back in cold blood. That makes them victims.
Only according to your own twisted logic. Does assigning 'victim' status to just about everything make you feel better about yourself?

12 others with infinitely more detail of the case decided that they weren't 'victims'

freediver

Post by freediver » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:02 pm

12 others with infinitely more detail of the case decided that they weren't 'victims'

No they didn't. That's not what they were asked to decide.

Does assigning 'victim' status to just about everything make you feel better about yourself?

Just about everything? They were murdered in cold blood.

boxy

Post by boxy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:30 pm

What a load of crap...

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archi ... 07_4479736

"Police said both were shot in the back as one moved toward him and then angled to the curb. The other fled in the opposite direction, police said.

A plainclothes Pasadena officer witnessed the shooting from his patrol car in front of Horn's house.

Horn's attorney Charles Lambright said his client shot in self-defense after going outside to look for a license plate number and being surprised by the burglars."

So not only did the "hero", Horn, shoot the guy that moved towards him, after he "angled to the curb", getting him square in the back... he also unloaded on the guy that had "fled in the opposite direction", also shooting him square in the back.

And he only went out there to get license plate numbers... please!

"For approximately six minutes, the Pasadena police operator told Horn to remain in his home and repeatedly discouraged the 61-year-old man from taking his gun outside."

How would you like to be a plainsclothes cop responding to this 911 call. Some crazy old computer communications guy, wielding a shotty, intent on shooting someone despite being repeatedly told to not go outside with the gun because the police could handle it?

Fuck that shit.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

At the end of the day, Joe Horn was vindicated for his actions.

I'm sorry that your vagina gets sore even thinking about this Boxy/ Freediver...perhaps you can sue someone for the interruption to your ovulation?

pakistani_dalek

Post by pakistani_dalek » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:54 am

IQSRLOW wrote:At the end of the day, Joe Horn was vindicated for his actions.

I'm sorry that your vagina gets sore even thinking about this Boxy/ Freediver...perhaps you can sue someone for the interruption to your ovulation?
The troll is winding up again..she never did forgive you FD for booting her from Oz Pol. you know.