Waiting AiA.

Neferti

Re: My Anal Fistula

Post by Neferti » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 pm

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering how long it would take you to break your "I haven't posted at PA for over a year" lie.

You never fail to amuse Aussie. Or sook, or sob or whinge. :roll:

As I said elsewhere (oh , sorry...you might not be able to see it :lol: ) behave yourself, contain your whining and we can all have a jolly good time but be warned, you are on a very short leash and my tolerance of you is already virtually non-existent. If you wanna press my buttons, I'll start pressing buttons... :f
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 pm

It's not just about YOU, IQ. Aussie is being an arsehole about me too, plus AiA.

IF I was a Mod I would chop him off at the socks.

Without socks, aussie is useless. :rofl

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Have you ever seen a cat play with a mouse before it chews its head off and leaves it on the door mat? I like to play with my food too. :twisted:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering how long it would take you to break your "I haven't posted at PA for over a year" lie.

You never fail to amuse Aussie. Or sook, or sob or whinge. :roll:

As I said elsewhere (oh , sorry...you might not be able to see it :lol: ) behave yourself, contain your whining and we can all have a jolly good time but be warned, you are on a very short leash and my tolerance of you is already virtually non-existent. If you wanna press my buttons, I'll start pressing buttons... :f
Go for it. Press away and impress everyone with your omnipotence. That'll sure help this place. Or maybe, you can prove to me and everyone else like me that you are not just a piece of goat turd on a windy hill.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Aussie, you had your chance to co-mod with IQ and SN here. My only motive was to bring the 2 factions together but you declined so why be so bitter and angry over your own decision?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Aussie, you had your chance to co-mod with IQ and SN here. My only motive was to bring the 2 factions together but you declined so why be so bitter and angry over your own decision?
I declined because you would never have allowed me to moderate. All you wanted was a compliant Uncle Tom, and someone to replace Annie......you sacked her only hours before you asked me to Mod. You wanted to use her as a lure (that did not work) and you wanted to use me as one...that may work.

You can make me a Moderator right now on these conditions:

1. NOIQ is permanently banned just like he is at OzPol, and many other Forums.
2. Guest posting is only active when there is a Moderator on station.
3. You satisfactorily explain why you allowed Lucas access to your Admin account.
4. I moderate in accordance with my standards, not yours.
5. You immediately allow Members access to all of PA.
6. I will do all I can to get people back here.

Okay, let's do it AiA.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 pm

:rofl You don't get to make demands here old man.

You are a post away from a holiday.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote::rofl You don't get to make demands here old man.

You are a post away from a holiday.

Here is that Post.