My Anal Fistula

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
IQS.RLOW

Re: My Anal Fistula

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 pm

No soup for you.

Come back 1 hour!
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Aussie wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Aussie, you had your chance to co-mod with IQ and SN here. My only motive was to bring the 2 factions together but you declined so why be so bitter and angry over your own decision?
I declined because you would never have allowed me to moderate. All you wanted was a compliant Uncle Tom, and someone to replace Annie......you sacked her only hours before you asked me to Mod. You wanted to use her as a lure (that did not work) and you wanted to use me as one...that may work.

You can make me a Moderator right now on these conditions:

1. NOIQ is permanently banned just like he is at OzPol, and many other Forums.
2. Guest posting is only active when there is a Moderator on station.
3. You satisfactorily explain why you allowed Lucas access to your Admin account.
4. I moderate in accordance with my standards, not yours.
5. You immediately allow Members access to all of PA.
6. I will do all I can to get people back here.

Okay, let's do it AiA.
Assumptions on your part Aussie ... and I am being nice with my phraseology.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Aussie wrote:Not long ago, I opened a PM from NOIQ. It was Titled 'Board Warning Issued,' so I opened it. Therein was a half smart message ~ basically NOIQ gloatingly telling me that he is now a Moderator. For your information, NOIQ, it was offered by AiA to me last week, and I declined.
:b

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 pm

That was Aussie just making up his usual half truths.

There was a discussion on here about a week or so ago where AiA said that he would appoint both Aussie and me as mods...which is what Aussie is referring to.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Yeah, I do remember that. It's still a bit of a :b moment.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 am

Hence the reason I said to AiA that my being appointed mod should not come with any strings attached.

I do believe there is some form of 'Aussie appeasement' going on with some old timers, simply because he provides a kind of 'sad clown' entertainment value. I will not play this game. He either behaves or the jackboot on his neck will end with a bonecrunch.

For far too long he has brought chaos and disfunction to this forum, undermining admin and creating havoc. This will be a welcoming place of free speech for all.

And I will sit up there, on my rocking chair drinking something far far better than VB while keeping my hands off the buttons until we experience a destabilising force that requires the jackboot.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:55 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Hence the reason I said to AiA that my being appointed mod should not come with any strings attached.

I do believe there is some form of 'Aussie appeasement' going on with some old timers, simply because he provides a kind of 'sad clown' entertainment value. I will not play this game. He either behaves or the jackboot on his neck will end with a bonecrunch.

For far too long he has brought chaos and disfunction to this forum, undermining admin and creating havoc. This will be a welcoming place of free speech for all.

And I will sit up there, on my rocking chair drinking something far far better than VB while keeping my hands off the buttons until we experience a destabilising force that requires the jackboot.
This was the first time I have seen his demands laid out (unless I missed them) so I never had the chance to consider them before ... they seem a bit extreme to say the least. In fact, his demands are a fairly accurate description of his last admin sans Lisa Jones. Was hoping both he and IQ could loosen up and get along together and thus unite the factions of PA.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 am

Yeah ^^^ according to mantra we aren't having elections here anymore and/or she and others are locked out from voting. Where does she get this stuff?

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 am

Lucas wrote:Mantra reckons she my turn up to vote only. I don't know how that works considering she has to be a regular poster to do so.
I don't see her here :rofl

Sorry mantra no voting for you nanna. :lol:
mantra will get a vote, no problem.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:32 am

Lucas wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Lucas wrote:Mantra reckons she my turn up to vote only. I don't know how that works considering she has to be a regular poster to do so.
I don't see her here :rofl

Sorry mantra no voting for you nanna. :lol:
mantra will get a vote, no problem.

So now people that don't post here get a vote. When did that change ?
oh, mantra has posted plenty this year ... we don't have a quota for posts ... just enough to show some interest ... like hebe or uncanny or plough ...