My Anal Fistula

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
AiA in Atlanta

Re: My Anal Fistula

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:41 am

or even simply a PM to me that shows interest.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:That was Aussie just making up his usual half truths.

There was a discussion on here about a week or so ago where AiA said that he would appoint both Aussie and me as mods...which is what Aussie is referring to.
Really?

His PM to me:
Re: Mod?

Sent: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:54 am
To: Super Nova Aussie
Aussie, I am open and simply want to bridge the divide between you, mantra et al and the rest of us. I don't want to see anyone banned ... don't want to go there so that isn't an option. Maybe you and IQ could get along here as mods and that would assuage mantra et al. SN is aware of this offer and I am cc'ing him on this message. I have mentioned this offer to IQ in a joking manner (both publicly and privately) but have not made a serious offer. I am asking you first. If you accept I will ask him. If you both accept, I will remain as admin until the next election and SN will remain as mod along with you two. I will not run for re-election this coming election but may run again in the future. We (you, me, IQ and SN) can all work together to ensure the election is a fair one and gives this board continuity.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 am

Lucas wrote:All she does is put shit on the place and the posters here from another forum. Its a bit ridiculous letting trolls have a say who is admin here. A PM saying oo gee I'm interested is a bit far fetch when they don't even post here and have stated they won't post here among their posts on another forum putting shit on you and everyone else here. Why even entertain the troll, I take it the Aussie troll gets to vote as well, is that the case ? Just a PM from him and viola.
Actually the PM-only scenario has never happened :)

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 am

@aussie, there are several posts indicating exactly what my PM says. We all read them. Not exactly what your point is :roll:

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:@aussie, there are several posts indicating exactly what my PM says. We all read them. Not exactly what your point is :roll:
Just making sure people here are aware. Now, about Lucas sharing your Admin account. Why did you allow that? The bloke is such a rabid wanker he managed to get duped and dumped by Lisa and that obviously suggests serious issues on judgement. There are people who are quite uncomfortable with the fact that such an emotional retard has access to their accounts and personal information.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:23 am

okay, carry on with your crazy-talk aussie. no rule against that here :)

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:okay, carry on with your crazy-talk aussie. no rule against that here :)
It is not crazy talk as you'd like to down play or dismiss it. You know the truth. People were not born yesterday. Lucas created the Life Raft and you allowed him access to your Admin account to change the decor and move the furniture here ~ just like you offered to allow said access to another person.

It is also obvious given the way the loser dweeb has been throwing what he reckons is his weight around here. Trumped up little fart of less significance than one, rabbitting on about his claimed extensive experience in Forums and people. He sounds like some wet behind the ears nerd and petty hacker. Perhaps he can put up the URLs to all these successful Forums he established and ran, huh?

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 am

Hmmm .... sounds like a matter for Freediver, Aussie. Why don't you share your concerns with him?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 am

Perhaps he can put up the URLs to all these successful Forums he established and ran, huh?
You mean, like for example, http://www.ozpoliticalanimal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? :rofl :rofl :rofl

You fucking failure :rofl
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Sour grapes, Arsie. Threaten all you want, NOBODY cares. Dickhead.