Driving off posters

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
IQS.RLOW

Driving off posters

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Well done to Aussie- he comes back for 5 minutes and has already driven off at least one poster.
You are toxic to any forum you manage to infest.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Re: Driving off posters

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:58 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Well done to Aussie- he comes back for 5 minutes and has already driven off at least one poster.
You are toxic to any forum you manage to infest.
If you mean Lucas ~ good. If he wants to put shit on me, he can expect shots back.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Doesn't matter who it is or isn't.

Just noting that you are toxic. You are cancer to any forum.

I am the chemotherapy.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:20 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Doesn't matter who it is or isn't.

I am the chemotherapy.
What a shame hey, NOIQ. The little upstart petty knuckle dragging hacker is still here denying the undeniable. I wonder whether he is related to Mad Mellie somehow. Waddyareckon NOIQ? See any similarities at all? I've had a look at his 'political' contributions and I laffed. You sure you aren't harbouring an adolescent here?

Gee, what a shame my cancer failed to worry him. Gee, NOIQ...I wonder who allegedly flounced off, and, gee, I also wonder whether that is because of this brief sewer dwell on my part, or that offer AiA made to me to Moderate? Gee, I wonder, wot?

SN: 7/10 - Image deleted

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Have ya noticed NOIQ how 'Lisa' fixated the fart is. She must have burnt the little sucker real bad. Do you reckon NOIQ, any time soon, the petty hacker will bung up the URLs of all these Forums he has had extensive experience with, or do you reckon they are just wet dreams while he reminisces about she who duped and unceremoniously dumped him? I guess she found him a tad boring and on the intellectually dumb side, waddayareckon NOIQ?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Aussie wrote:

I am the chemotherapy.
What a shame hey, NOIQ. The little upstart petty knuckle dragging hacker is still here denying the undeniable. I wonder whether he is related to Mad Mellie somehow. Waddyareckon NOIQ? See any similarities at all? I've had a look at his 'political' contributions and I laffed. You sure you aren't harbouring an adolescent here?

Gee, what a shame my cancer failed to worry him. Gee, NOIQ...I wonder who allegedly flounced off, and, gee, I also wonder whether that is because of this brief sewer dwell on my part, or that offer AiA made to me to Moderate? Gee, I wonder, wot?

You can wonder all you like, cancer boy. As always, you are inevitably wrong. Being wrong seems to be a habit you haven't been able to break since forever.

I see youre still licking the sweat of fat boy Palmers nut sack like a starving homosexual. Just another of your many wrong decisions that you continually make.

Why is that Aussie? Why do you continue to make bad decisions, make mistakes, lie, get caught out? Is it because you are an idiot or do you have some kind of genetic defect from inbreeding that was caused by your rotting mother being the town and family bike and you were created from her bathing in a pool of your male relatives spooge and ended up a few chromosomes extra courtesy of your family predilection to use your mother as a cum bucket?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Lucas wrote:I must be getting to you numbnuts. :rofl

What I notice is how Lisa fixated you are. You should get off her boob and try formula just like all the other suckers before you did that got dumped by her. :lol:

Tissue ya big man ? :lol:
Yes, Aussie was quite taken with Lisa. He liked being her White Knight! He spent plenty of time on the PM's with her, didnt you Aussie :Hi

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:44 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I am the chemotherapy.

You can wonder all you like, cancer boy. As always, you are inevitably wrong. Being wrong seems to be a habit you haven't been able to break since forever.

I see youre still licking the sweat of fat boy Palmers nut sack like a starving homosexual. Just another of your many wrong decisions that you continually make.

Why is that Aussie? Why do you continue to make bad decisions, make mistakes, lie, get caught out? Is it because you are an idiot or do you have some kind of genetic defect from inbreeding that was caused by your rotting mother being the town and family bike and you were created from her bathing in a pool of your male relatives spooge and ended up a few chromosomes extra courtesy of your family predilection to use your mother as a cum bucket?
Eweeeee.....NOIQ goes for the jugular......

Ha, you tried that chromosome crap on donnie darko and got laffed out of town! NOIQ, really, you need a new script writer. I've seen them all before.

Did you notice how Lucas still can't get Lisa out of his head? You'll remember NOIQ...how Lucas turned up here whining like the little boy he is about how Lisa had been ever so horrible to him? You remember that don't you NOIQ. All the allegations about a planned wedding.....which turned to custard? It was ever so funny to watch. You must have laffed too, hey NOIQ?

:f

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Eweeeee.....NOIQ goes for the jugular......

Ha, you tried that chromosome crap on donnie darko and got laffed out of town! NOIQ, really, you need a new script writer. I've seen them all before.

Did you notice how Lucas still can't get Lisa out of his head? Did ya notice how he even knows her age? How on Earht would he know that NOIQ? You'll remember NOIQ...how Lucas turned up here whining like the little boy he is about how Lisa had been ever so horrible to him? You remember that don't you NOIQ. All the allegations about a planned wedding.....which turned to custard? It was ever so funny to watch. You must have laffed too, hey NOIQ?

:f[/quote]

did you make a mistake here Arrrsiiie? Want me to edit it for you Arrsssie?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Seems like you have an obsession with Lisa and the going ons in her life, hey Arrsssie?

Didn't you mother give you enough attention as a boy, Arrsssie? Or did she give you too much, is that it Arrrssiie?
Did she pay a little too close attention to you, did she Arrssiie? Did that make you feel better? Did it Arrsssie? After watching the rest of your relatives defile the old bitch, you felt a bit left out, didnt you Arrrsiiie? You wanted some of that too, didnt you Arrsssiee.