Driving off posters

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
Aussie

Re: Driving off posters

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Oops that stuffed up NOIQ, Ever so sorry. I see the demented snotty brat now wants us to believe Lisa did not dump on his little farty pubescent arse. I suppose it would be hard for such an irrelevant piece of useless crap. Do you reckon NOIQ ~ it will be any time soon he posts the URLs of all those Forums he has had such vast experience with? Do you reckon NOIQ, huh?

SN: 7/10 - Image deleted

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Where is Darko lately? Busy being embarrassed by his step father?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Seems like you have an obsession with Lisa and the going ons in her life, hey Arrsssie?

Didn't you mother give you enough attention as a boy, Arrsssie? Or did she give you too much, is that it Arrrssiie?
Did she pay a little too close attention to you, did she Arrssiie? Did that make you feel better? Did it Arrsssie? After watching the rest of your relatives defile the old bitch, you felt a bit left out, didnt you Arrrsiiie? You wanted some of that too, didnt you Arrsssiee.
Eewww! Again.....such old material! Come on NOIQ ~ we are discussing that petty little hacking knuckle dragging loser Lucas the Innkeeper....mind you it is hard trying to keep up with all his multiple IDs so I guess you confusion is understandable. He really does remind me of Mellie ~ lots. Waddayareckon NOIQ.

Oh....darko sends his everlasting detest and lack of affection to you too, NOIQ. Sorry, I could not swing him into your ever depleting fan cub.

:f

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Aussie wrote:Oops that stuffed up NOIQ, Ever so sorry. I see the demented snotty brat now wants us to believe Lisa did not dump on his little farty pubescent arse. I suppose it would be hard for such an irrelevant piece of useless crap. Do you reckon NOIQ ~ it will be any time soon he posts the URLs of all those Forums he has had such vast experience with? Do you reckon NOIQ, huh?
Thats a nice story you made up. No one else cares about your stories because we know they are all lies. You lie Aussie- constantly. You brought up URLs for some reason, no one else cares about them, Arssie. Why do you make up irrelevent useless crap that no one asked about or cares about and then rabbit on about it, het Arrsssie? Why Arrsssie? Why do you do that hey Arrsssie? What is the point of it Arsssie?

Do you have a point, Arrssie? Ive never seen one from you Arrsssie.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Aussie wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Seems like you have an obsession with Lisa and the going ons in her life, hey Arrsssie?

Didn't you mother give you enough attention as a boy, Arrsssie? Or did she give you too much, is that it Arrrssiie?
Did she pay a little too close attention to you, did she Arrssiie? Did that make you feel better? Did it Arrsssie? After watching the rest of your relatives defile the old bitch, you felt a bit left out, didnt you Arrrsiiie? You wanted some of that too, didnt you Arrsssiee.
Eewww! Again.....such old material! Come on NOIQ ~ we are discussing that petty little hacking knuckle dragging loser Lucas the Innkeeper....mind you it is hard trying to keep up with all his multiple IDs so I guess you confusion is understandable. He really does remind me of Mellie ~ lots. Waddayareckon NOIQ.

Oh....darko sends his everlasting detest and lack of affection to you too, NOIQ. Sorry, I could not swing him into your ever depleting fan cub.

:f
No, I am discussing your whore mother and why you are so wrong so often. Your paranoid delusions are of no interest to me. You should know that by now. You have always been wrong in the past but you never ever learn from your mistakes , do you Arrsssie? Why is that Arrrssie? Why dont you learn from your mistakes? It would stop you making so many of them, hey Arrrsssie?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Oooooo....something naughty just happened! I compiled a wonderful Post for you NOIQ and when I hit the submit button.......up jumped the thing that says I must log in to Post. So....that masterpiece is lost into the ether.

I wonder if that is the petty snotty nosed little pubescent knuckle dragging Lucas having a shot at me. Waddayareckon NOIQ. Do ya reckon he'd do that sort of shit?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Oooooo....something naughty just happened! I compiled a wonderful Post for you NOIQ and when I hit the submit button.......up jumped the thing that says I must log in to Post. So....that masterpiece is lost into the ether.
Such a shame :f

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:01 pm

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Aussie wrote:.
I see you got your period again. Good girl!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Lucas is an adolescent and a hacker? What was he supposed to have hacked?

What URLs is Aussie demanding?

Not sure if he is listening to Jones or Mantra. Doesn't really matter as there is little difference. How embarrassing for Aussie.