Driving off posters

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
Neferti

Re: Driving off posters

Post by Neferti » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Lucas is an adolescent and a hacker? What was he supposed to have hacked?

What URLs is Aussie demanding?

Not sure if he is listening to Jones or Mantra. Doesn't really matter as there is little difference. How embarrassing for Aussie.
Everyone knows what a dickhead Aussie is. Mantra started the rumour about Lucas. Both Aussie and Mantra are pathetic.

I gather that Lisa has taken herself off somewhere, she reminded me of Auzgurl, actually.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 pm

I dare you to read this with a straight face :)

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:I dare you to read this with a straight face :)
Double Dare! :rofl :rofl

We should call this something like Gossip Central or something.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Thing about Aussie is, there is no winning: you tell him the truth and he creates a conspiracy.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Thing about Aussie is, there is no winning: you tell him the truth and he creates a conspiracy.

Yeas, that's the way you'd like to spin it AiA. I have now established that the Member Zero IQ was referring to was Hebe who has asked that her account be deleted. She has told me, today, and she has told me why. Remember how you used against me what you described as her hatred of me, AiA? You got away with that lie.

Not any more.

Delete her account as she has asked.

SN: 7/10 - Image deleted

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Aussie wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Thing about Aussie is, there is no winning: you tell him the truth and he creates a conspiracy.

Yeas, that's the way you'd like to spin it AiA. I have now established that the Member Zero IQ was referring to was Hebe who has asked that her account be deleted. She has told me, today, and she has told me why. Remember how you used against me what you described as her hatred of me, AiA? You got away with that lie.

Not any more.

Aussie, there is a PM from Hebe delivered in the last few hours and she didn't ask me to delete her account ...

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:35 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Not any more.

Aussie, there is a PM from Hebe delivered in the last few hours and she didn't ask me to delete her account ...
Oh well. At the most obvious risk of really upsetting Hebe....but in the interests of honesty....(I'm making the call that she'd prefer honesty over everything else) ~ hers or yours, and I'll back her any day of the week against you....and also to assist this Old Girl get some credibility back....

Read AiA/IQisLOW:
Of course I don't hate your guts. WTF? Anyway, I've asked for my account to be deleted. I don't know if it will be, but I'm done there. I expected better from AIA. We've always got on pretty well. Obviously the place has gone to the pack. Pity. It used to be so good.
Eat it, AiA.

SN: 7/10 - Image deleted

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 pm

I don't know anything about all that Aussie and I know nothing of a request to delete her account.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Aussie is banned for 7 days for revealing PMs.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

I see the word change thingy has worked exceptionally well in this thread.

I encourage you to read it again from the start and see if you can pick out the word and the change :rofl
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia