Filthy Images ...

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
Super Nova

Re: Filthy Images ...

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Had a friend of my wife's stay with us in Sydney many years ago. he was gay from Melbourne and came for the gay march and parties.

When he come home to crash at midday I over heard him say to my wife.... "my lips are so sore from sucking so many cocks, I was a real sex bitch". My wife looked at the expression on my face and laughed and laughed. Another one of those things she keeps raising when this topic comes up years later.

I had nothing to say. Each to their own.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 pm

What ape

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Super Nova wrote:Each to their own.
I have seen this quote very often on Forums but I was taught
To each their own.
I presume that the version is passed down through the generations. Some people use one version of the quotation, others use another. Means the same thing though.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 pm

You were also taught "could care less" when it is "couldn't care less"
:f
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:00 am

rapture.png
the rapture is here!
rapture.png (47.54 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:06 pm

british swimmer tom daley came out as gay as well ... does it have something to do with wearing a speedo?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:british swimmer tom daley came out as gay as well ... does it have something to do with wearing a speedo?
Maybe or they just like the feel of two way traffic on a one way system. What a filthy image.

Lifestyle choice. Theirs to make. Why make it so public..... so it pulls the boys in.

boxy

Post by boxy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:51 pm

"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:british swimmer tom daley came out as gay as well ... does it have something to do with wearing a speedo?
Who knows? Who cares? Why do homosexuals (and lesbians) have a need to tell everyone their sexual preferences? Next you know the child molesters amongst us will announce to all and sundry that they like sex with children and folk like Monk will finally own up that he likes dogs.

What is the World coming to? Should I say I am heterosexual and go on TV and tell everyone? B*O*R*I*N*G*

Oh, and I object to the word "gay" .... they should label themselves correctly ... homosexual ... it is no longer a "crime" and hiding behind a title like "gay" is ridiculous.

Own up you poofters and get on with it and please, please do not continue to "come out" on TV. Realise that NOBODY CARES what you do in your privacy.

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Everyone saying exactly the same thing in this thread, is getting quite boring.

Besides, we all know you care, very, very much. I bet Thorpey's interview rated up the ying yang :thumb