Have breasts had their day?

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
Aussie

Re: Have breasts had their day?

Post by Aussie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
If you want something other than that here, and more like the 10,000 (+) Posts at OzPol..............get some decent leadership/moderation here.
I am quite happy with what gets posted here. I think others would agree. We don't need 10,000+ posts like there is over at OzPol, that is an entirely different type of Forum. This place is small (and select ... ;) ) and although it may get quiet at times, those of us who actually do post don't need you screwing things up ... we are ALL happy with things the way they are. I find it a pleasant place to come and read, post something I have found interesting and people reply/comment if they want .... and your post doesn't get lost with so many people posting rubbish and disrupting things like what happens over at OzPol. Please stay over there, all you do here is cause a nuisance of yourself.
Yeas.....at PA............there is just no room for dissent, and pointing out the jibber people post. Best left so that you feel all warm and fuzzy about how your IQ is above average. That's fair enough. This has never been a place where anyone as lofty as yourself would ever be challenged. This is, of course, your lounge room and guests like myself must be ever so polite.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Yeas.....at PA............there is just no room for dissent, and pointing out the jibber people post. Best left so that you especially Neferti feel all warm and fuzzy about how your IQ is above average. That's fair enough. I accept that. It must have been quite disturbing for you that the Members at OzPol completely ignored you, especially when you went out of your way to *bump* your posts over and over. Quite frankly, I was amazed they all just did not stand up as one with you and laud you loud and long. I still don't understand why they did not do that. It must have been terribly disappointing for someone as so obviously IQ above average and worthy as you that you were ignored. What a waste, hey. You offered so much yet they just did not see it. Maybe they all just failed to grasp the depth of everything you posted. For the life of me, I just cannot understand how that could happen with a quality Poster such as yourself with an above average IQ.

PA has never been a place where anyone as lofty as yourself would ever be challenged. We all from Shrink down, just pray for people like you Neferti. You are a pearl, and so this is, of course, your personal lounge room and guests like myself must be ever so polite.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Ozpol is a leftwing fuckwit forum, which is why you fit much better over there and can post 10000+ pieces of rubbish without having them disseminated and shoved up your clacker. That's what happens here, and you find it hard to handle.

Perhaps you need to post better value at higher standards here? I doubt it. You seem to prefer that the place is lowered to Ozpol standards which are more suitable to your vapid unchallenged style of posting.

Each to their own of course, but don't think you can bring your low standards here and claim them as high. They're not and we all know it.

Your ideal of quality posting is Aleswine and John Smith. Two complete fucking retards, just like yourself.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:52 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Ozpol is a leftwing fuckwit forum, which is why you fit much better over there and can post 10000+ pieces of rubbish without having them disseminated and shoved up your clacker. That's what happens here, and you find it hard to handle.

Perhaps you need to post better value at higher standards here? I doubt it. You seem to prefer that the place is lowered to Ozpol standards which are more suitable to your vapid unchallenged style of posting.

Each to their own of course, but don't think you can bring your low standards here and claim them as high. They're not and we all know it.

Your ideal of quality posting is Aleswine and John Smith. Two complete fucking retards, just like yourself.
Yes, I note that even Monk and Mantra seem to have stopped posting in the OzPol politics area. That leaves Aussie to post click here and link? in various threads. The only time he has something to say is when Snorasaurus is mentioned. :rofl

Jasonofabitch

Post by Jasonofabitch » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:45 am

Titties !!!

I love Titties !!!

:yahoo