My Platform 2014.

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
boxy

Re: My Platform 2014.

Post by boxy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:54 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Didn't you get the memo? No one gives a fuck what you think.
He's 100% right, in this instance. You're fucked in the head, just like arsie. It's a toss up as to who, of the two of you, would be the worst admin. You couldn't even handle the temptations of mod buttons for more than a day, before fucking people over just because they were moderately annoying to you, personally.

Fuck off, the two of you, obsessive trolls :roll
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Aussie wrote:I cannot believe that critique, SN. That is just so disingenuous. My focus group advised me that you of all people would support a Policy like that, without question.

As for new Members......have you not seen them arrive over the last month or so.

:pope
I am not disingenuous.

This is not what you have been chirping about for so long.

Your platform is status quo minus one punter who will be on double secret probation forever.

Not consistent with your statements of the past beyond your design to box in IQ.

I expected more.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:02 pm

boxy wrote:
He's 100% right, in this instance. You're fucked in the head, just like arsie. It's a toss up as to who, of the two of you, would be the worst admin. You couldn't even handle the temptations of mod buttons for more than a day, before fucking people over just because they were moderately annoying to you, personally.

Yeah, that's the fair way boxy. Tar me with what that idiot did, and I had to respond or let him edit every post I made with that abusive image. Fuck you too.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Aussie wrote:I cannot believe that critique, SN. That is just so disingenuous. My focus group advised me that you of all people would support a Policy like that, without question.

As for new Members......have you not seen them arrive over the last month or so.

I am not disingenuous.

This is not what you have been chirping about for so long.

Your platform is status quo minus one punter who will be on double secret probation forever.

Not consistent with your statements of the past beyond your design to box in IQ.

I expected more.
What is wrong with that Platform? I was sure you'd support it! I paid good money to that focus group to get this right for once. What have I left out......what is it you'd like?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Aussie wrote:
boxy wrote:

Yeah, that's the fair way boxy. Tar me with what that idiot did, and I had to respond or let him edit every post I made with that abusive image. Fuck you too.
If you hadn't touched the original thread in the first place, you wouldn't have to worry.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 pm

boxy wrote:

Go cry a river, you absent piece of shit.

You recognise that Arsie has bee the cause of most of the issues but you have continued to let him troll the place into the ground. All because he's a fluffy bunny that sits on the same side of the fence as you. :roll:

As you will have noticed, I don't play favourites like you do lefty fucktard :roll:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Aussie wrote:
boxy wrote:

You tarred yourself in your last term as admin (voted in by fuckwhits like monkey boy and cheered on by that insane harpy).
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 pm

I notice you have been a yellow streaked river, wuss boy... :roll:

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:27 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:You recognise that Arsie has bee the cause of most of the issues but you have continued to let him troll the place into the ground. All because he's a fluffy bunny that sits on the same side of the fence as you. :roll:
You're a fucking cun.t too... havn't banned you, have I? Fuck nut. You're the only one advocating selective banning of cun/ts, so STFU, hypocrite.

:thumb

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:30 pm

No...you have just sat by as aussie has fucked this place over.

Well done, sunshine. Well done. :roll: