My Platform 2014.

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
boxy

Re: My Platform 2014.

Post by boxy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:31 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:No...you have just sat by as aussie has fucked this place over.

Well done, sunshine. Well done. :roll:
Yes, and sat by while you've fucked it over in equal measure.

Your point, arsehole?
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:39 pm

My point is that you and Aussie have both been around in many incarnations and you just let him get away with fucking the place over...just because he was on your side of politics.

At least Aussie has the courage to be a cocksucker in the open. You are just a gutless cocksucker who hides behind the major (leftwing only please) cocksucker.

Let me know when you grab a spine, cocksucker (minor) :roll:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:44 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:My point is that you and Aussie have both been around in many incarnations and you just let him get away with fucking the place over...just because he was on your side of politics.
And I demonstrated that you had no point, because you arn't on my side of politics, and I've let you get away with at least as much douchebaggery.

So just give up on your mindless "wah, lefty!" sooking, and go back to your strength, which is baseless accusations of immorality against anyone not willing to let you spew whatever bullshit you want, without question.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Aussie, did I miss it. have you declared who your mods will be?
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Super Nova wrote:Aussie, did I miss it. have you declared who your mods will be?
Given NOIQ is refusing to name his proposed Moderators, I am having second (but not concluded) thoughts about naming who I have in mind.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Yet another lie, everyone is aware who the mods will be under my admin.

You are hiding like the scared little girl that you are.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:19 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Yet another lie, everyone is aware who the mods will be under my admin.

You are hiding like the scared little girl that you are.
Name names.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Exercise that limp noodle between your ears, you dumb fuck.

skippy

Post by skippy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Aussie wrote:
Super Nova wrote:Aussie, did I miss it. have you declared who your mods will be?
Given NOIQ is refusing to name his proposed Moderators, I am having second (but not concluded) thoughts about naming who I have in mind.
Ouch, Annie will be devastated. :roll or have you lined up rainbow this time in exchange for her vote?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:40 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Exercise that limp noodle between your ears, you dumb fuck.
Nah. You lied when you said skippy was one of your moderators. Your job is to name names, not lie.