My Platform 2014.

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
IQS.RLOW

Re: My Platform 2014.

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Aussie wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Exercise that limp noodle between your ears, you dumb fuck.
Nah. You lied when you said skippy was one of your moderators. Your job is to name names, not lie.
Your job is to STFU and do as your told, noodle dick.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Aussie wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Yet another lie, everyone is aware who the mods will be under my admin.

You are hiding like the scared little girl that you are.
Name names.
You first.

I gather that both IQ and Skippy are quite happy with AiA, Super Nova and Boxy, provided those people want to remain here.

I presume that you want to appoint the likes of annielaurie, monk, mantra, ele or some other leftard to do your "secretarial/housekeeping" crap.

You can't even use Google to find a link, you keep expecting that poor individual "Somebody Else" to do it for you. What a wanker you are!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm

I doubt you could gather even your skirt.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Name names, drooling fucktard.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 pm

:pope

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:57 pm

So, you have worked out that no one will be your mod or have you worked out that no one will actually be here at all?
:rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Aussie wrote:I doubt you could gather even your skirt.
I understand the reason you are being an entire fuckwit to me but why are you still talking to IQ, Skippy, BO and the rest of them? Do you think you have enough CHARM to make them change their minds and vote for you? :rofl

Delusional. Narcissistic. Psychotic.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:08 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:So, you have worked out that no one will be your mod or have you worked out that no one will actually be here at all?
:rofl
My decision on that matter is set in concrete....offer made and offer accepted. I had to give a fair bit of ground before they agreed to accept.

:pope

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Then you will have no problem naming names then...

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Still no names eh?

Or will they be your other personalities? They are the only posters who would be here if you were to win :rofl