My Platform 2014.

This is where the *dirty* pictures go.
Aussie

Re: My Platform 2014.

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Then you will have no problem naming names then...
I want it to cause you as much lack of sleep as it seems to cause skippy.

:pope

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Aussie wrote:
You should just buy another taxi to keep you occupied in your dotage, since you will never, ever get your hands on this Forum, ever again.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:32 pm

So you dont have anyone then...goodo :rofl

It seems you have been the one with lack of sleep. You managed to turn a platform thread into a 6 page marathon by being a drooling fucktard.
:rain
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
You should just buy another taxi to keep you occupied in your dotage, since you will never, ever get your hands on this Forum, ever again.
I hear Uber is looking for new drivers. Sounds perfect for you.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 pm

I really like the fact that your shitty platform can't be seen unless you are logged in.

:rofl

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:38 am

Now I'll bring some things to your attention.

1. Not one of you saw through the satirical farce that was my platform. It was almost word for word the same platform AiA, NOIQ, SN, Mantra. Neferti, skippy, TG of IK, Hebe, Sappho BO, and Mellie voted for two years ago. That proves, among other things, how dumb having a platform really is.

2. No-one pushed me to reveal who I had intended appointing as a Moderator. It was Monk. Having him there would have gone a long way to re-uniting the two Boards and his IT knowledge would have filled any gaps I still have in that regard.

3. I gave an undertaking that if I won, I would not ban NOIQ. It was Monk who insisted on that, not as part of any deal, but as advice I accepted from someone I was going to appoint as Moderator.

4. skippy. I am not upset as you keep telling me I am. This is not real life. My comments are based on the reality of what happened, not emotion.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:19 pm

aussie wrote:1. Not one of you saw through the satirical farce that was my platform. It was almost word for word the same platform AiA, NOIQ, SN, Mantra. Neferti, skippy, TG of IK, Hebe, Sappho BO, and Mellie voted for two years ago. That proves, among other things, how dumb having a platform really is.
People are not stupid. Nothing in that platform characterised you. People do not trust you for very good reason. When questioned, you deflect with word games.
aussie wrote:2. No-one pushed me to reveal who I had intended appointing as a Moderator. It was Monk. Having him there would have gone a long way to re-uniting the two Boards and his IT knowledge would have filled any gaps I still have in that regard.
You were asked several times but you repeatedly deflected by demanding that Skippy name his intended Mod first. This is what you do. Why should they keep pushing when the end result is always the same?
aussie wrote:3. I gave an undertaking that if I won, I would not ban NOIQ. It was Monk who insisted on that, not as part of any deal, but as advice I accepted from someone I was going to appoint as Moderator.
Why bother saying that now? You were asked about why you suddenly changed your mind about banning IQ but, in your usual style, you ignored the question and continued your deflection strategy. Trying to get you to answer a straight question with honesty and a straight answer is like trying to sculpt with shaving cream.
aussie wrote: My comments are based on the reality of what happened, not emotion.
Your 'reality' is skewed. People have told you what honest steps to take if you wish to have a real shot at winning the Admin election in the future. Trickery and deceit obviously don't work, wot?

You want people to trust you yet you prove time and time again that you absolutely cannot be trusted.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Aussie wrote:Now I'll bring some things to your attention.

1. Not one of you saw through the satirical farce that was my platform. It was almost word for word the same platform AiA, NOIQ, SN, Mantra. Neferti, skippy, TG of IK, Hebe, Sappho BO, and Mellie voted for two years ago. That proves, among other things, how dumb having a platform really is.

2. No-one pushed me to reveal who I had intended appointing as a Moderator. It was Monk. Having him there would have gone a long way to re-uniting the two Boards and his IT knowledge would have filled any gaps I still have in that regard.

3. I gave an undertaking that if I won, I would not ban NOIQ. It was Monk who insisted on that, not as part of any deal, but as advice I accepted from someone I was going to appoint as Moderator.

4. skippy. I am not upset as you keep telling me I am. This is not real life. My comments are based on the reality of what happened, not emotion.
I commend your honesty aussie. Never too late.

Keep being transparent and honest and you may have a chance next year.

Now you should accept Skip's leadership and as you have always desired, work with the administration to improve the board. Demonstrate some good intent and peoples opinions may change over the year. When things change and it is not the sewer you claim to see today, acknowledge that as we evolve this year. Be part of the solution.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:23 pm

1. I didn't even look at or read the "platform" you posted as I had no intention of voting for you, so cared less what you had to say.

2. I guessed you would have Monk, Annie or Mantra as your Mod/s. I actually posted that in this thread.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal/view ... ow#p160298

3. I would prefer Monk be banned. You didn't win, so IQ stays, regardless of what you think. If Monk decides to leave, good. Even better if both of you decide to go far, far away.

4. Bullshit.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Neferti~ wrote:

1. I didn't even look at or read the "platform" you posted as I had no intention of voting for you, so cared less what you had to say. Makes these platforms all the more useless.

2. I guessed you would have Monk, Annie or Mantra as your Mod/s. I actually posted that in this thread.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal/view ... ow#p160298 No you used a very broad brush and said this ~ I presume that you want to appoint the likes of annielaurie, monk, mantra, ele or some other leftard to do your "secretarial/housekeeping" crap.

3. I would prefer Monk be banned. You didn't win, so IQ stays, regardless of what you think. If Monk decides to leave, good. Even better if both of you decide to go far, far away. You may well get your wish. I doubt you'll see ele or annie either.

4. Bullshit. Yeas.