Who Put The Moon There?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Outlaw Yogi

Re: Who Put The Moon There?

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:43 pm

I didn't watch any of the youtube vids 'coz Mt Perry public WiFi is limited to 200 meg a go.

From context I'm guessing the proposition is the moon is supposedly some sort of alien base .. or along those lines.

The standard theory regarding the moon's origins (as I'm led to believe) is a massive asteroid hit earth in the distant past and blew a big chunk (creating the gulf of Mexico) out into near orbit. Over time gravity caused the debri to form a satellite we know as the moon.
If the theory is correct (and I don't know that it is) it would account for why Earth's axis is on a slant, rather than verticle as it once was, and we have 24 hour rotations instead of the 20 hour rotations when the planet spun upright like a top.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:50 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:43 pm
I didn't watch any of the youtube vids 'coz Mt Perry public WiFi is limited to 200 meg a go.

From context I'm guessing the proposition is the moon is supposedly some sort of alien base .. or along those lines.

The standard theory regarding the moon's origins (as I'm led to believe) is a massive asteroid hit earth in the distant past and blew a big chunk (creating the gulf of Mexico) out into near orbit. Over time gravity caused the debri to form a satellite we know as the moon.
If the theory is correct (and I don't know that it is) it would account for why Earth's axis is on a slant, rather than verticle as it once was, and we have 24 hour rotations instead of the 20 hour rotations when the planet spun upright like a top.
You are an interesting character Yogi,

You are not what you show in your avatar.

Why would a well educated man show an avatar of a man with a pig on his back and using Public WiFi? :meet

An interesting character indeed, MR Yogi ;)
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon May 20, 2019 9:18 pm

Ok, ok

I admit it.

I did it

I was sick to DEATH of the night being so dark
And the bloody water always the same level.

So I figured, whack a great lump of rock out there to bounce the sun's rays onto the dark side of the earth.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue May 21, 2019 12:24 am

Valkie wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:18 pm
Ok, ok

I admit it.

I did it

I was sick to DEATH of the night being so dark
And the bloody water always the same level.

So I figured, whack a great lump of rock out there to bounce the sun's rays onto the dark side of the earth.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue May 21, 2019 3:22 am

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:43 pm

So you are saying that the moon actually belongs to Texas? :D

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:38 am

...All that, if we don’t actually live in a Matrix.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Who is Michael Collins?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Neferti~ wrote: