Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Rorschach

Re: Nick Cummins - 'The Bachelor'

Post by Rorschach » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:58 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:40 pm
Rorschach wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:32 am
If he was a dog Sprint, he'd look like this...

and you could keep him as a pet.

does this posting seem relevant in the light of your comments Rorschach

......... Help for men in crisis
Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:44 am

Good input Valkie - thanks.

...................... It is clear in chatrooms how few men communicate genuinely with other men.
Almost all men here are nice to the ladies.
ladies are in the main nice to ladies.
Few men chat sensibly with other men. .........
Ummm NO... not in regards to me.

So do you have a crush on him or not Sprint?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

cods

Post by cods » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:56 pm
cods wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am
I thought you didnt watch trash rorschach?

I started watching the newby last night got halfway through and thought OMG...I think half are gay they flounce its embarrassing

nothing worse than watching a show and cringing all the while...

not one of these guys is appealing not one...if I was their mum I would be screaming dont take a rose.... get out..

its so obvious why they are there..... the exposure hopefully to better things....
Cods...
1/ I didn't watch the Batchelor.
2/ I'm not watching the Batchelorette...

Sooooo, your point would be what exactly? :roll:

mmmm no point... just when you comment on a show YOU SAY YOU DONT WATCH....

its a bit like discussing a game of footy you didnt watch either.......weird...

but carry on....

huhummmm theres no T in bachelor btw.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:06 pm

oh dear cods... never heard of ads?
Don't read the newspapers?

Happy for you to tell me where exactly I'm wrong... i never lived through WWI or WWII either but hey I know a great deal about both... even who won. :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:08 pm

batchelor/bachelor... depends on what dictionary corrects your spelling eh.

wanna be a spelling Nazi.... lol, only pedants do.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:27 pm

............. When Cummins’ was grilled by Lisa Wilkinson on The Project last Sunday night, he said he didn’t want to pick a girl he knew he would soon break up with.

“Why would I go in and start something that has a high potential of three months down the track breaking her heart, you know? I’d rather make a very hard decision then at that point to save a big scar on the heart later,” he told Wilkinson.

During the finale, Cummins claimed he “hates” hurting people.

“I just know in my heart that I did the right thing,” he said.

“There are two amazing women walking out of my life. It wouldn’t be fair to enter into something that a few months down the track I would be breaking her heart.

“I came here for a chance at love and now I’m going to have to start again,” adding, optimistically, “she’s out there!” ......................

[urlhttps://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/bo ... 9f53c0a244][/url]
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm

She didn't grill him and he was a jerk that answered no real questions directly asked.
What a waste of time that was... :du

cods

Post by cods » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:27 pm
............. When Cummins’ was grilled by Lisa Wilkinson on The Project last Sunday night, he said he didn’t want to pick a girl he knew he would soon break up with.

Why would I go in and start something that has a high potential of three months down the track breaking her heart, you know? I’d rather make a very hard decision then at that point to save a big scar on the heart later,” he told Wilkinson.

During the finale, Cummins claimed he “hates” hurting people.

“I just know in my heart that I did the right thing,” he said.

“There are two amazing women walking out of my life. It wouldn’t be fair to enter into something that a few months down the track I would be breaking her heart.

“I came here for a chance at love and now I’m going to have to start again,” adding, optimistically, “she’s out there!” ......................

[urlhttps://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/bo ... 9f53c0a244][/url]

I didnt get any sign from Nick he gave a shit about the females....he was there for himself...clear as day...

he loved the attention and the power if you like.......the way he dragged it out of the girls their feelings for him was agonising...and then to be treated to SILENCE...........and Brooke was the only one that saw through him... if anyone should be getting lauded its her..