so whos watching the BLOCK

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Rorschach

Re: so whos watching the BLOCK

Post by Rorschach » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 pm

Nope haven't watched it in years.... seems to have lost its way now its all drama and conflict.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

cods

Post by cods » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 am
Sara is just horrible can you imagine living with someone like that? I used to feel sorry for Hayden but now I just think he is a moron.

Sara insists he be Treasurer then calls a meeting without him to say she is resigning for him without telling him? Then Hayden walks in all upset supposedly ready to take her to task but just looks blank and says "Oh ok?" :rofl

Then Sara wants all the other teams to give them money out of their budgets? :rofl

she sure knows how to make him look a fool... the good thing is I dont think he knows they are all laughing at him....

it is starting to sink in though.....I bet there is a lot of cringing going on at home while they watch it...

I dont like either of the penthouse couples...Jess gets on my nerves....and have you noticed no one seems to get dirty?....Sara wouldnt be caught dead without her fake eyelashes......on a building site??????>..

rorschach it is the angst that keeps me coming back.....watching someone hammer in nails for an hour doesnt do it for me.. :thumb

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:28 pm

I don't mind the angst. All these types of shows need angst. I find it hard to deal with the stupidity though :rofl

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:55 pm

cods wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:26 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 am
Sara is just horrible can you imagine living with someone like that? I used to feel sorry for Hayden but now I just think he is a moron.

Sara insists he be Treasurer then calls a meeting without him to say she is resigning for him without telling him? Then Hayden walks in all upset supposedly ready to take her to task but just looks blank and says "Oh ok?" :rofl

Then Sara wants all the other teams to give them money out of their budgets? :rofl

she sure knows how to make him look a fool... the good thing is I dont think he knows they are all laughing at him....

it is starting to sink in though.....I bet there is a lot of cringing going on at home while they watch it...

I dont like either of the penthouse couples...Jess gets on my nerves....and have you noticed no one seems to get dirty?....Sara wouldnt be caught dead without her fake eyelashes......on a building site??????>..

rorschach it is the angst that keeps me coming back.....watching someone hammer in nails for an hour doesnt do it for me.. :thumb
never watched Grand Designs eh Cods... one of the best building and design shows on tv.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:28 pm
I don't mind the angst. All these types of shows need angst. I find it hard to deal with the stupidity though :rofl
Angst, stupidity, aggro, etc, etc, etc.... no reason to watch it. In fact a reason not to watch it. It's all manufactured. Like most other so-called reality tv shows.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 pm

yes I have watched them shows but it all about RICH people building monstrosities as far as I am concerned...

probably if you are in t he building business its good...

I like these shows because they are amatures..and some havent a clue when it comes to design....god look at Sarahs bathroom all black...

what about the fireplace hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room...hilarious..it nearly killed Norm moving it....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Auction night. Who will win?

$2,850,000 for Kerrie and Spence = $415,000 profit

$3,020,000 for Hayden and Sara = $545,000 profit

$2,859,000 for Jess and Norm = $209,000 profit

$2,991,000 for Bianca and Carla = $301,000 profit

$2,770,000 for Courtney and Hans = $401,000 profit