Typical AUSSIE name!

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
FLEKTARN

Typical AUSSIE name!

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Not photoshopped. Want to bet if his ID is fake or real (legally acquired, or made in a basement)?

The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

BigP

Re: Typical AUSSIE name!

Post by BigP » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Wonder if he has a brother called "Phuc Dat coont"

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:11 am

BigP wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:17 pm
Wonder if he has a brother called "Phuc Dat coont"

Guessin is not knowing. You didn't know his brother? You stooge!!! It's his brother, from flesh and blood.

By the way, now seriously that's cruelty. I would never troll my child like that. Were the mother and the father drunk or high while they we giving those two their names?

Suparman
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 am

I knew an indian girl called La dash La,, Spelt La-La

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:14 pm

That's okay. It's better than Liza Misipeka, a female athlete whose name in Bulgarian translates into — she licked on my long cock.

Or football player Putco Mafani (a male), whose name means — vagina grabs me.

But Bai Hui is definitely the best. In China apparently there's a company/corporate office called Bai Hui, which means — Uncle Cock.