I cant stand

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Black Orchid

Re: I cant stand

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

I don't really know too much about her or her former policies. She's bogan like Pauline but, also like Pauline, I think she is a "what you see is what you get" type of person. No pretences. Just blurt it all out there.

I don't think she pretends to be something, or someone, that she is not ... which most of our politicians are guilty of. So, in many ways, I find that refreshing albeit also very cringe worthy at times.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:10 am

she did the wrong thing as far as I am concerned got in on someones elses coat tail then jumped ship..

dont forget she joined PUP....that says a lot to me......clive is so anti Australia..yet look what he has taken from us all..

his adverts today are shocking....if this guy gets half a foot in the door...I dont think I will ever vote again....I will say this country deserves what it gets..

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:39 pm
Redneck wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 am
I actually dont mind Lambie,

what ya sees is what ya get no bullsh1t!
I don't mind Lambie either.
Yes, I like Lambie and Hanson.

They are 'for' Australia.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:24 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:39 pm
Redneck wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 am
I actually dont mind Lambie,

what ya sees is what ya get no bullsh1t!
I don't mind Lambie either.
Yes, I like Lambie and Hanson.

They are 'pro' Australia.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:54 am

oh I don t know she got stuck into Veterans Affairs the other night...I know there is a lot wrong with these dept..

but seriously what did she change when she had the chance???..

she claims she was done wrong by them........then it comes out she was an alcoholic or at least had alcohol problems.....

I reckon both she and Sam are milking the sympathy votes.....

she will win all her tasks thats for sure......10 yrs in the army would give her that edge....

cods

Post by cods » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:57 am

I think the young man Justin is something else.....

when he was whining to Arjay about how beautiful he is and how it scares him because he cant go anywhere without being recognised..... I nearly died laughing..

her face was a picture.... if only we could read what she was thinking..

my money is on arjay..

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:10 am

cods wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:54 am
oh I don t know she got stuck into Veterans Affairs the other night...I know there is a lot wrong with these dept..

she claims she was done wrong by them........then it comes out she was an alcoholic or at least had alcohol problems.....

she will win all her tasks thats for sure......10 yrs in the army would give her that edge....
As a Movements Control clerk, Cods? Gee, I must be streaks ahead of her then. I spent 10 years in the Army as first an Rifleman, then a Mortar number, then as a Storeman Tech, then a Clerk Tech, then as Storem General and finally as a CQMS.

You are aware that the whole show is a put up job? They sleep in five star accommodation, eat five star meals and so on, off site from where the show is filmed. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm

""then a Mortar number""

What sort of wall were you holding together ?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:00 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:10 am

As a Movements Control clerk, Cods? Gee, I must be streaks ahead of her then. I spent 10 years in the Army as first an Rifleman, then a Mortar number, then as a Storeman Tech, then a Clerk Tech, then as Storem General and finally as a CQMS.

You are aware that the whole show is a put up job? They sleep in five star accommodation, eat five star meals and so on, off site from where the show is filmed. :roll:
Right. So before you became INTELLIGENT you were a STOREMAN? Or was it MOVEMENTS CONTROL?

Well done to at least wear socks with sandals and have a beard. VERY PROFESSIONAL of you. :rofl

cods

Post by cods » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:10 am
cods wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:54 am

no I dont know that and quite a few of the heavies have lost weight....no I dont believe they eat live beetles and blow flies.. but the look and probably the smell would be hard to take...