M.K.R

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
cods

M.K.R

Post by cods » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm

well its back and its sure back with a BANG...

looks like its the guys turn to be ugly this year BO...lolol..

the brothers had better watch out when the gay guys sharpen their knives.....

wasnt keen on the food section last night...it just didnt look nice....

it could be moire the battle of the acid tongues than whats on the plates....lol

Black Orchid

Re: M.K.R

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:53 pm

I think whoever said that the brothers have no social skills was correct. This is what happens when children are insulated by their parents and home schooled in their parent's thought patterns and ideologies without having the benefit of interacting with children their own age, which is an extremely important part of growing up and shaping the psyche.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 pm

its probably just as well Josh would have had his face punched in many times I am thinking had they let him out...lolol

hes more than rude...what was it about mail order brides????....I am surprised no one has got up and done a an aussie on him...lol

is he the one whos 25?

maybe they work from home as well>

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:15 pm

They certainly don't know how to interact with people socially. They sit there and smirk too. People who are smug and smirk are generally the very types of people who shouldn't.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:51 am

well its certainly hotting up.....the young couple did very well last night...I find the table is taking up more time than the kitchen not sure I like that.

will have to wait and see how it pans out.....I am expecting someone to land one on young Josh...he doesnt seem to have any filter at all...weird up bringing...and another cliff hanger not sure I like them either...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:41 pm

The young brother and sister did well last night.

We've already been told what the cliffhanger is haven't we? Ibby (I had to look that up) apparently owns 3 restaurants but says he is not involved with the cooking of the food. Or did I dream that?

In case we forget their names ...

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv ... ants-52960

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:04 pm

yeah he let that slip when he said he was a nurse...then mentioned restaurants...

would be a bit of an advantage wouldnt it.... wonder what the brothers do

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:11 pm

If you aren't actually a chef, or assist with the cooking, I don't think there would be any real advantage.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Sorry Cods this isn't about MKR but I didn't want to make a separate thread for it.

I don't watch tv during the day usually but I turned it on to watch last night's repeat of Celebrity. A show called the Cook's Pantry with Matt Sinclair came on. Matt was on one of the Masterchef series so I started watching it because I liked him.

Some guest cook was on the show. I had no idea who she was and had to google her. She turned out to be Courtney Roulston who was also apparently in one of the Masterchef series.

Anyway, to cut a long story short she starts cooking this corned beef and says ...

"It's one of them recipes"

Followed by ...

"Someone come up with this recipe"

It's an embarrassment watching people hosting shows on tv with shocking grammar. It really is appalling. I turned it off!!

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:29 pm

I never notice that black orchid....lol.. I am probably one of the bad ones....lol...

some folks can still tell I am an English...most of the cooking shows are Aussies though are they not???...

I have watched it a few times....depends what they cook...

I would like to see more cooking on mkr what about you??.. if it keeps going this way I will forget about it...

I see where married at first Sight beat them in the ratings......now that show is mesmerising I only saw a clip and they were all good looking...

whos kidding who?. actors I bet.