M.K.R

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
cods

Re: M.K.R

Post by cods » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:07 am

strewth bloody pasta wins again.....

why would you bother making any other dish....

dont they have some funny ideas I would never think serving lemon pudding upside down was a good idea....the idea for me anyway is discovering the sauce underneath a beautiful top....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:20 am

How dumbed down are Australian viewers...
I noticed the other day they have a pommie show called..."Find it fix it, flog it"
The show depicts how you can find an old rusty bucket, buy it for a quid, and then paint it
up, polish it, and then sell it to some mug for five quid...
And they put it on television and call it entertainment.....
Entertainment....ffs
I cant believe how people can absolutely waste their time watching the crap
programmes that are being passed off as television entertainment these days...
Even the sport is boring...all the football matches are inconsequential...totally inconsequential...
To watch morons like Nigella Lawson condescendingly tell us how to bake a cake, then taste it
herself and tell us how yummy it is.....ffs....
People should just go and paint the wall...or watch their grass grow...it'd be more exciting than this crap...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm

I was almost sorry that the boys didn't win last night. Anyone but Bianca :roll:

It doesn't appear to be on tonight. Not sure why?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm
I was almost sorry that the boys didn't win last night. Anyone but Bianca :roll:

You could always watch Heartbreak Island or whatever its called with the two lesbians
being portrayed as a "normal" couple....pft.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

You could always watch Heartbreak Island or whatever its called with the two lesbians
No thanks! I watch only 2 cooking shows and 1 renovation show. All those other reality shows are just pathetic.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

No thanks! I watch only 2 cooking shows and 1 renovation show. All those other reality shows are just pathetic.
Lol :rofl

I’ve watched MKRonce and it was shit, so those “other reality shows” must be really pathetic :rofl

Geez orchid, fora smart woman...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:59 pm

I will admit that MKR is very lame this year. More than half of the teams are complete jerks who I really want to fail :lol:

But I can watch it whilst doing other things and not really have to concentrate on it. Non thinking shows where I can go back and forth. There is little else on tv and I don't watch political shows or endless news programs. I only need to see the news once.

I hate those first date or married type shows, I mean wtf exposes themself on tv as being desperate and dateless? I also hate those idiot shows where people are racing across the globe or supposedly doing it tough on a deserted island.

I don't watch every season of MKR or Masterchef. I watch for awhile then tune out for a couple of seasons. Most of the shows I watch I DL or watch online so gimme a break :lol:

cods

Post by cods » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 pm

I enjoy the show and dont think I upset anyone by following it....

no one says any of you have to watch....some folks watch football mates 10 times a week... not me... sooner watch wet paint dry...

but as long as it doesnt interfere with me I dont give a shit what they watch or listen to for that matter..

this is the entertainment forum no ones stopping you starting you own thread on tiddly winks or whatever stirs your blood..

go for it?..

bo and I have followed from the start and neither of us stop anyone else from using our TV sets while we do..

its interesting to read what others thinks of a certain thing or person ! what the hells wrong with that???>..

all your negativity says more about you than us......

back to the show bo it looks like the Peruvians get through next round...I am not sure I could have eaten their lamb last night looked too raw for me...

and as for the salsa verde....who would have thought they would have mixed it with mint peas... :roll: :roll: :roll: oh well!..

yes I thought the boys were going to win.... wouldnt that upset romel?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Cods don’t take things so personally ffs. It’s a tv show.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:24 am

yeah ok,... I had a big day yesterday.. so was more grumpy than usual...

but I dont like being called dumb because I enjoy something

that isnt compulsory viewing....we live in a society that says

you can choose from dozens of channels.....DONT LIKE DONT WATCH...

but dont put others down because they do watch it..