M.K.R

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
billy the kid

Re: M.K.R

Post by billy the kid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:42 pm

I wasnt calling anyone "dumb"
I was referring to the quality of "television entertainment" these days...
The quality of television entertainment has been declining for years, and programmes such as
"Find it, fix it, flog it" are tantamount to an insult to the viewers intelligence....
OK watch whatever you want...no skin off my nose...
All Im saying is that we are being served crap........
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

cods

Post by cods » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:12 am

well write to the local channels.....ABC have some good stuff ...

theres netflex stan.fox.. blimey you are hard to please..

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:59 pm

I can't believe a semi final challenge centres around serving (and being voted on by) kids :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:20 pm

My Kitchen Rules judge Manu Feildel could be headed for a surprise career change, with reports claiming he is in line for a different TV gig.

The fan favourite, who co-hosts alongside Pete Evans on the Channel 7 cooking show, is tipped to take over as a judge on popular talent show, Australia’s Got Talent, according to The Herald Sun’s Gossip Queen column.

While the 45-year-old is widely well known as a renowned chef, it might surprise fans to know Feildel trained in circus arts for three years before going down the path of cooking.
It comes after he made headlines when he fired up over the amount of money that was raised to rebuild the Notre Dame cathedral.

Feildel, who is French, posted an image of the building with mention of 750 million euros being raised in just 24 hours to help rebuild it.

Alongside this image, he posted another bleak, black and white image of children starving in Africa. It attracted more than 10,000 likes.

In this picture he posted, he wrote a caption saying: “This is incredibly disturbing!!! The world is f***ed!!!

Others who saw the post praised him for putting the whole fire catastrophe in perspective.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/t ... 8f29093b3d

cods

Post by cods » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:44 am

well no surprise VIC left in a painful display of bad sportsmanship...so rude whatever is the matter with G he needs to find a new mate asap..

well disappointed the girls got through,,,, so cocky it wasnt a good cooking night at all......if you have the best products in the country and they did...

how hard is it to stuff it up......come on....seems to me they have already lined the girls up to win this....

I agree about the kids I didnt know they voted as well...I thought Vics dish looked terrible I am amazed they ate it to be honest I bet if mum served it up they wouldnt have...lolol...I think when it comes to the semis and finals they need to get more judges in.....

the way they know the scores before their comments ...is a bit tainted i think...

look like poor old romel has a bad night tonight...sniff sniff.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:13 am

well that was the oddest outcome....Dave and Bianca by the look of it had it sewn up.....

I didnt like the look of the main or their dessert to be honest...Bianca was so modest wasnt she???...

I am hoping the boys win tonight..a big ask as I think Romel and the girls have been fav all along....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:06 pm

SO GLAD Matt and Luke won! YAY!

Now they just have to trounce Ibby and Romel. I had to laugh when Pete said that both menus tonight would have won the first semi final. Romel wasn't happy lol.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:57 am

very happy.......maybe even the judges are sick of chilli....it was in everything...I would like a dollar for every time Andy said Peru or Peruvian...

all those 10s would be a worry for romel I would think...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:09 pm

I predict Matt and Luke will win! Romel will be a huge sour pus if this is the case.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:11 pm

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!

Matt and Luke really deserved the win tonight!! YAY!!