Married at First Sight

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
cods

Re: Married at First Sight

Post by cods » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:31 pm

ha ha I didnt watch last nights replay today I did want too I thought there might be a wrestling match between lizzie and Ines....if the fake nails were not too precious its trashy I love it....it makes fools of so many people even the counsellors...they get it wrong more times than enough...

sack em!

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 am

cods wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:31 pm
ha ha I didnt watch last nights replay today I did want too I thought there might be a wrestling match between lizzie and Ines....if the fake nails were not too precious its trashy I love it....it makes fools of so many people even the counsellors...they get it wrong more times than enough...

sack em!
yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:27 pm

it is pretty depressing watching how these women behave on this show....and from what I read after they leave they learn nothing of their god awful behavior....Mel and Dino gone... she was like living in side a working washing machine... arms head hair everything flying around as if she batting flies....appalling women... no wonder she is single and alone...as for some of the others I cringe all the time watching them...how the guys think they can get past that I do not know.... and so help me get new counsellors or whatever they are....they couldnt pick a winner in a one horse race.......

the new parings are just as bad....

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:09 pm

MAFS YUK!

Sorry but I cant stand this show!

Did I hear correctly that Big Brother Australia might be returning in 2019

I didnt mind that show so I hope it does!

cods

Post by cods » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:10 am

you cant make this stuff up...

will this show win a LOGIE.?... probably ....not

all the heat is on Jessika for cheating.. BUT WHAT ABOUT DAN hes in there too...

its disgusting.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Ain't it great?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Cyrell is a maniac.
People like that are dangerous

Susie hurt Billy badly. When he met her family he should have ran for it.
He is a stronger man for it. He won't put up with that ever again. He just about had a breakdown.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:31 pm

I truly am surprised at the show allowing a person to be so humiliated I mean that poor guy is getting a double dose of it....now all his mates know what she put him through.. i hope she never finds a partner she plain doesnt deserve anyone...

as for Jess....well more selfish than anyone before her....at least Mick couldnt careless....so good on him...

wonder if her lips get in the way...they seem to be getting bigger..

cods

Post by cods » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm

I couldnt help myself had to have another perv.....I cant believe someone hasnt killed Jess by now,,

they are either the slowest group on the planet... no one really notices the two of them disappearing and reappearing almost together.... :roll: :roll:

like Tam said theres not that many of them....its got to be fake

and again this show makes the counsellors or experts whatever they are meant to be.. no more than peeping toms..they sure aint any good at match making..

its a shambles..

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:07 pm

cods wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm
I couldnt help myself had to have another perv.....I cant believe someone hasnt killed Jess by now,,

they are either the slowest group on the planet... no one really notices the two of them disappearing and reappearing almost together.... :roll: :roll:

like Tam said theres not that many of them....its got to be fake

and again this show makes the counsellors or experts whatever they are meant to be.. no more than peeping toms..they sure aint any good at match making..

its a shambles..
................. the counsellors or experts whatever they are meant to be.. no more than peeping toms ....................
yes