Masterchef The Professionals S 11

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Neferti

Masterchef The Professionals S 11

Post by Neferti » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:33 pm

The latest (Season 11) Masterchef The Professionals is now showing on the Food Channel on Foxtel.

This video is the first episode ... an hour long. Enjoy.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wsfai

I think you can see all episodes on this link ... if you wish.

Black Orchid

Re: Masterchef The Professionals S 11

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:49 pm

I only like the Aussie one :lol:

cods

Post by cods » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 pm

me too...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:13 pm

What Channel is the Aussie "Masterchef The Professionals" on? IS there really one Professional Chef competing in a competition in Australia? :roll:

The British one is about all contestants who work as a Chef- PROFESSIONALLY .... not just some person who can "cook".

Unlike MKR ... who only think they can "prepare a meal" and that program is all about nastiness, in fighting and so forth and what I gather, most can't "cook" anyway.

There is absolutely none of that on the British Masterchef The Professionals .... they take it as a professional would. Without malice ... if they don't make the cut-off. I goes on for weeks and comes down to the final 3.

Much like Australia has copied MKR and Aussie Bake Off .... the Brits do it much better .... now there is a Kiwi Bake Off starting .... will be observing that too.

I must say that, often, it is the "compere" who turns me off some of those shows .... the contestants are there because .... :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:25 pm

I don't like the Brit ones sorry. Don't take it personally.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 am

I have only seen the brit one that was like our masterchef only not as many contestants.... it was weird I didnt like it...

nef even some of the Brit chefs that come over have said the aussie version is better....

as for professional. how many of the recipies would you try?.. would you serve it all up with long smears and dots???..

well I wouldnt thats for sure.....

mkr is getting a bit side tracked I will give you that....but they are amatures....who happen to think they are good cooks..

whats wrong with that?...