Re: Boxing not what it used to be.

Post by FLEKTARN » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:57 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:46 am
ah.
I have seen GSP fighting.
Had not heard of Mirko Cro Cop before.

GSP looked unbeatable
Yeah, before he got hurt. Cro Cop never got hurt, just got older. Cro Cop was heavyweight too, way more interesting to see those heavy iron hands hit a fucking head :bgrin
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:02 pm

FLEKTARN wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:57 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
ah.

GSP looked unbeatable
Yeah, before he got hurt. Cro Cop never got hurt, just got older. Cro Cop was heavyweight too, way more interesting to see those heavy iron hands hit a fucking head :bgrin
I think so.
How come those countries have such tough people?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:29 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:02 pm
FLEKTARN wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:57 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
ah.

GSP looked unbeatable
I think so.
How come those countries have such tough people?

Genetics and lifestyle, I don't know. I was always like that too, 100-110 kg on 183 cm. I don't train now martial arts though, don't have time for fitness either. And I still stay bulky and muscular, not fat like Germans, Brits or Yanks. I don't gain a lot of fat. And with Mirko - the case there might be different. Croatians are famous for their sporting achievements. Croatia is one of the best football countries, their youth academies produce only legends, before, and still up to this day.

In the 2018 Football World Cup, Croatia finished 4th by beating Nigeria, Iceland (had very strong team in 2018), Argentina, Denmark, Russia, England. Croatia is currently #5 worldwide in the official FIFA ranking. They're behind Belgium, France, Brazil, and behind England by just 20 pts.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:35 pm

I just googled, Mirko Cro Cop started to fight again. He is 44 - born in 1974. That fucking beast, unhuman, machine, animal, terminator, what the fuck! And the weird thing is he has wins. Tyson tried boxing around his 40's and he got knocked out by college amateurs, pathetic. Tyson got beat by some Irish amateur boy.

But now I see Cro Cop got one fight this year in Bellator, beat Roy Nelson in the US. I mean, Roy Nelson is a fucking legend, everybody knows him - the fat boy. And by the way, Roy Nelson's so good, Mirko lost to him in 2011 by TKO (punches).