Taylor Swift can't sing for nuts

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Bobby

Taylor Swift can't sing for nuts

Post by Bobby » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:35 pm

She'll appear at the Melbourne cup:

Taylor Swift to perform at 2019 Melbourne Cup

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-12/ ... p/11504462

One of the world's biggest pop stars will Shake It Off at the race that stops the nation — but not all of her fans are pleased.
Key points:

Taylor Swift has been locked in by the Victorian Racing Club to perform at the Melbourne Cup on November 5
VRC chief executive Neil Wilson said Swift was chosen to target a new generation of racegoers
Swift faced backlash from some fans online who urged her not to participate in the horseracing event

Taylor Swift has been locked in by the Victorian Racing Club to perform at the Melbourne Cup on November 5.

Swift will perform two songs in the Mounting Yard so anyone with a general admission ticket can see her.

It will be her only public appearance in Australia following the release of her seventh album Lover.

VRC chief executive Neil Wilson said he had been considering Swift for a while.

The trouble is that her songs are awful -
they all sound the same & she sings off key -
I can hear bum notes in every song -
and her vocal range is about 1 octave.

billy the kid

Re: Taylor Swift can't sing for nuts

Post by billy the kid » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Well, they don't promote horse racing as horse racing any more....they just promote it as a party....
Come along everyone...get pissed...find a root....blah blah blah......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:15 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 pm
Well, they don't promote horse racing as horse racing any more....they just promote it as a party....
Come along everyone...get pissed...find a root....blah blah blah......

Her songs are more about parading her body than anything to do with music.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:35 pm
She'll appear at the Melbourne cup:

Taylor Swift to perform at 2019 Melbourne Cup

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-12/ ... p/11504462

One of the world's biggest pop stars will Shake It Off at the race that stops the nation — but not all of her fans are pleased.
Key points:

Taylor Swift has been locked in by the Victorian Racing Club to perform at the Melbourne Cup on November 5
VRC chief executive Neil Wilson said Swift was chosen to target a new generation of racegoers
Swift faced backlash from some fans online who urged her not to participate in the horseracing event

Taylor Swift has been locked in by the Victorian Racing Club to perform at the Melbourne Cup on November 5.

Swift will perform two songs in the Mounting Yard so anyone with a general admission ticket can see her.

It will be her only public appearance in Australia following the release of her seventh album Lover.

VRC chief executive Neil Wilson said he had been considering Swift for a while.

The trouble is that her songs are awful -
they all sound the same & she sings off key -
I can hear bum notes in every song -
and her vocal range is about 1 octave.

One of the most irritating "popstars" in modern times. All she does is bitch about her relationships with that whiny dying goat voice, and this shit is popular. Humanity is retarded.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:16 pm

One of the most irritating "popstars" in modern times. All she does is bitch about her relationships with that whiny dying goat voice, and this shit is popular. Humanity is retarded.

All the great music was in the 60s, 70s and a bit of the 80s.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 pm
The Reboot wrote:

Late sixties psychedelic rock was good. Seventies hard rock or "proto-metal" (metal before the term was coined and made into a proper music genre).. late seventies is when the decline began. Fucking disco :lol: Eighties... eh, I have a couple of guilty pleasures.

Now the nineties I loved, because I grew up with it and there was some brilliant alt rock and grunge kicking around.. but generally it was shit (with the introduction of boy bands, girly singers, etc) who can remember the abomination that was Hanson? :lol:

Fast-forward to now and I find myself in public or social situations where I am forced to listen to the current popular garbage on radio and want to gauge my ears out. Thank fuck for the internet, where I can listen to the genres I like. The options weren't so "diverse" as they are now.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 pm
The Reboot wrote:

Late sixties psychedelic rock was good. Seventies hard rock or "proto-metal" (metal before the term was coined and made into a proper music genre).. late seventies is when the decline began. Fucking disco :lol: Eighties... eh, I have a couple of guilty pleasures.

Now the nineties I loved, because I grew up with it and there was some brilliant alt rock and grunge kicking around.. but generally it was shit (with the introduction of boy bands, girly singers, etc) who can remember the abomination that was Hanson? :lol:

Fast-forward to now and I find myself in public or social situations where I am forced to listen to the current popular garbage on radio and want to gauge my ears out. Thank fuck for the internet, where I can listen to the genres I like. The options weren't so "diverse" as they are now.

You'll find many young people are listening to music from the 60s, 70s and a bit of the 80s on Youtube.
They know that the current music is crap - disposable garbage.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:43 am

Maybe this will explain it:

Paul Joseph Watson

1.73M subscribers

The music industry is brainwashing us into liking terrible songs

The TRUTH Why Modern Music Is Awful

•Published on Aug 5, 2017