masterchef 2020

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
cods

masterchef 2020

Post by cods » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:04 pm

I havent warmed to the new judges...

I never liked Andy Allen and nothing has changed there..

never heard of Melissa and not sure what she is meant to do other than screech 10 min to go..

Jock is almost invisible..

and as for Gordon....give me a break...

will keep watching but if I start yawning.. that will be it too predictable..

Black Orchid

Re: masterchef 2020

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:12 pm

I watched a couple of episodes. I don't mind Andy but have no clue who the female is. Melissa?

I only watched it because they had some past winners and runners up on and even though I don't really like Gordon Ramsay, he was ok.

Once it gets down to just the contestants and the new judges though I will give it a miss. It isn't even close to the old MC with Matt, Gary and George and unless they bring them back they won't be getting me in.

cods

Post by cods » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:32 pm

I get the impression its all about the judges I mean watching melissa take a bite of food...is excruciating she sort of sucks it in so as not to take the lippy off...I am underwhelmed for sure... its gone from an amature cooking show to what can only be described as semi professional...most have their own cooking business....Reynolds appears to make out of this world desserts...using gadgets and ingredients I have never heard of...I dont seriously see the point in that....if they had to cook with ingredients found in the average fridge or pantry I might buy it..

what about a meat pie?....or even a pizza..

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Reynold has a dessert bar in Sydney. I might get myself there one day when this is all over. Then again ... not if he charges like Zumbo did.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:47 am

I never fancy those places mostly too sweet and rich....is Zumbo still going??>.

is anyone surprised Lynton bombed out???....what a poor excuse for a chef he is..was.