Harry and Meghan

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
sprintcyclist

Harry and Meghan

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:52 am

They are a bit lost are they ?
To run away from your own family is not a good thing. It looks bad.
How are they making any money? Do they have to ? They will do at some stage.

Now she is cold calling for one side of american politics and he is barracking for the other
............. Before marrying Prince Harry in 2018, she also ridiculed then-presidential candidate Donald Trump during a 2016 appearance on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore. ..................

................... Harry said: "As we approach this November, it's vital that we reject hate speech, misinformation and online negativity. ......................

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1517651/pr ... ics-trump/
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

billy the kid

Re: Harry and Meghan

Post by billy the kid » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:01 am

I thought Trumps comments were hilarious....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:48 am

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:01 am
Didn't Meghan relinquish her US citizenship in order to marry a Prince of the British realm... making her ineligible to vote?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:50 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:48 am
billy the kid wrote:
Didn't Meghan relinquish her US citizenship in order to marry a Prince of the British realm... making her ineligible to vote?
:thumb
Youre probably right...
Never been a fan of the "Royal Family" or any of their gossip......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:21 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:50 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:48 am
billy the kid wrote:
:thumb
Youre probably right...
Never been a fan of the "Royal Family" or any of their gossip......
Nor I, but my mother was... And I endured her interest... feeding that interest with glossy mags.
It was just for the crosswords, she said...
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:46 pm

Markle is still a US citizen. Becoming a British citizen takes years and apparently she gave up that chance (whether she wanted it or not) when she moved back to Canada.

Personally I couldn't give a damn.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:08 pm

billy the kid wrote:
hahah, had not seen it
.............. "I'm not a fan of hers," the US president told reporters at a White House press briefing.

"I would say this - and she has probably has heard that - I wish a lot of luck to Harry because he's going to need it," he added. ............
yes, megan has caused Harry a lot of problems

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's US election intervention 'violated' the terms of the 'Megxit' deal the couple have the Queen, according to senior royal aides.

Their comments could further risk their links to the monarchy, with sources claiming that senior courtiers are discussing how to further distance London royals from the couple.

In their message, Harry and Meghan called on American voters to 'reject hate speech, misinformation and online negativity' in 'the most important election of our life.'

Their comments, which came in a Time 100 video to go with the publication of this year's list of the most influential people, have been widely interpreted to be a swipe at U.S. president Donald Trump. The list does not include the royal couple.

Members of the royal family are supposed to be politically neutral, and under the Sandringham accord - agreed in March when the pair quit their royal duties - the Sussexes vowed that 'everything they do will uphold the values of Her Majesty'.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spoke out about the upcoming U.S. election, in a stark break with British tradition that prohibits royal involvement in politics. Senior sources suggest that in doing so, the couple broke their agreement with The Queen +5
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spoke out about the upcoming U.S. election, in a stark break with British tradition that prohibits royal involvement in politics. Senior sources suggest that in doing so, the couple broke their agreement with The Queen

However, according to The Sunday Times, royal aides have said that the couple's comments last week have broken their promise from earlier this year.

'The [royal] family are all wringing their hands, thinking: where is this going and does this abide by the deal to uphold the values of the Queen? The feeling is it's a violation of the agreement,' one source told the newspaper.

The sources say that if the agreement is deemed to have been violated, Prince Harry's chances of resuming his connections to the Royal Marines and other military posts he is said to hold dear could be under threat.

The arrangement the Sussexes have with the royal family will be reviewed after a year by The Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge............
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aides.html

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 pm

Here's an idea.
Royals.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:56 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 pm
Here's an idea.
Royals.jpg
That would be Sweet Fuch Hall I imagine!

:rofl