Harry and Meghan

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
sprintcyclist

Re: Harry and Meghan

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:11 pm

PRINCE HARRY has been ordered to put his foot down and stand up to wife Meghan Markle following the backlash and row over whether they are becoming too political.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have faced a backlash following a video they made reminding Americans of the importance of voting. The Duke and Duchess have been criticised by many for appearing to become overly political and some have interpreted their words as an endorsement for Presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Royal commentators Dan Wootton and Dawn Neesom reflected on this and argued Harry should insist that pair remain politically neutral.
"He is chipping in on Meghan Markle's pet projects with perfectly scripted woke-ism British princely charm.

"But what happens when Prince Harry actually stands up to Meghan for the first time?

"What happens when Harry says no Meghan I am actually going to put the sanctity of the institution that I was brought up in first?

"I actually shudder to think what would happen because I can't imagine Meghan would take it very well."

Ms Neesom admitted that she thought it was unlikely Harry would stand up to Meghan on the issue of becoming too political.

She added: "Do you think it is going to happen, Dan?

"He is never going to stand up to her, he is the very definition of a henpecked husband.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/13 ... ess-Sussex
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.