Welcome Thread

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
The4thEstate

Re: Welcome Thread

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:17 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:02 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:47 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:23 pm
Are you a Muslim or an abo per chance, cos that would assist.
Ummm ... sure, I've been banging my head on the floor all morning in praise of Allah!
Doesn’t that do damage to your frontal lobe, Abdul?
I'm not sure. Is it a concern if you have a sudden burning desire to put explosives in your backpack and go attend an Easter service in Sri Lanka?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:38 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:17 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:02 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:47 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:23 pm
Are you a Muslim or an abo per chance, cos that would assist.
Ummm ... sure, I've been banging my head on the floor all morning in praise of Allah!
Doesn’t that do damage to your frontal lobe, Abdul?
I'm not sure. Is it a concern if you have a sudden burning desire to put explosives in your backpack and go attend an Easter service in Sri Lanka?
Oh, dear, appears you've missed the bus/boat/plane yet again, mate. Welcome. You'll find your attitudes are quite welcome here. There are many Trumpites who support the el Presidente' without question, just like you.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:21 am

Now why would you assume that I accepted anything from this or any other president without question?

One can vote for a candidate without being a rubber stamp, you know.

But hey, it's great to see you, too!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:44 pm

You Yanks still TORTURING poor innocent Muslims down in Gitmo, 4E?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:03 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:21 am
Now why would you assume that I accepted anything from this or any other president without question?
Perhaps 'cause that is how most of the Trumpites I have encountered act, 4th. You may be different but you have to prove it first.
Of course you can but it appears the Trumpites just like to be rubber stamps in my experience. They all scream "fake news" and other bullshit whenever anybody criticises el Presidente' Trump.
It will be interesting discussing matters seriously for a change, I must admit, rather than putting up with the usual level of ad hominem debate I encounter here...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Take it to a thread of it's own, "Nicole". It isn't really appropriate to a thread entitled "welcome", now is it?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:09 pm

@ Brian
It will be interesting discussing matters seriously for a change, I must admit, rather than putting up with the usual level of ad hominem debate I encounter here...
People grow extraordinarily tired of being labelled racists, bigots, and xenophobes in every post, finished off with a condescending “tsk, tsk :roll:

You want respect, you have to be respectful.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:11 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Take it to a thread of it's own, "Nicole". It isn't really appropriate to a thread entitled "welcome", now is it?
Come in, spinner 8-)

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
You're right, we should let every one of those innocent people go so they can return to their goat herding!

As for torture, I'm as appalled as you are at the realization that my country is feeding them three square meals a day and allowing them to burn off energy on the Gitmo soccer field. Any humanitarian nation would treat them the same way ISIS treated its prisoners.

And I'm really disgusted by the free subscriptions to Play-Jihadist magazine. Those ankle-revealing centerfolds are downright immoral!

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:09 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:03 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:21 am
Perhaps 'cause that is how most of the Trumpites I have encountered act, 4th. You may be different but you have to prove it first.
Of course you can but it appears the Trumpites just like to be rubber stamps in my experience. They all scream "fake news" and other bullshit whenever anybody criticises el Presidente' Trump.
1. Nah, I don't have to prove anything. Just watch and learn!

2. Well, regarding so-called "fake news," you have to understand that the vast majority of America's leftist media just spent the past 2 years treating a Russian collusion hoax hatched by the Hillary campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Obama administration as if it were the next Watergate.

Even today, after special counsel Robert Mueller and His Band of Angry Democrats concluded that there was no collusion (big surprise there), the news media has simply moved the goal posts as we fans of American football like to say. Now the story is, "OK, Trump didn't collude ... but by golly, he obstructed justice!" Even though it's difficult to obstruct an investigation when there was never a crime to begin with.

But who ever accused the American media of engaging in a search for the truth?

3. Sure, I'm all about serious. When I'm not having fun.