Just ordered food from Uber Eats....

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Neferti

Re: Just ordered food from Uber Eats....

Post by Neferti » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:14 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:01 pm
I'm nearly 30 years older than the Monty Python movie. A movie mind you, which was IMO a much truer representation of Palestine 2,019 years ago than the Bible ever suggested... :lol: :lol:
Careful, Arsie will be noting this information down in his Little Black Book, along with all the IP addresses he noted, eons back. :rofl

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:14 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:01 pm
I'm nearly 30 years older than the Monty Python movie. A movie mind you, which was IMO a much truer representation of Palestine 2,019 years ago than the Bible ever suggested... :lol: :lol:
Careful, Arsie will be noting this information down in his Little Black Book, along with all the IP addresses he noted, eons back. :rofl
Who cares? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:03 am

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:30 pm
...my drivers name is “Jihad”. :shock:
It's not April of 1st so I will believe you. I guess, that's alright. People are crazy. His parents hated him. In Bulgaria, a gyppo family named their kid Versace. That's punishment.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.