There's something ABOUT Aussie...

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
The Mechanic

There's something ABOUT Aussie...

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:59 pm

and those on the OZpol forum who protect him and ban others who see straight through him...

and yeah..

thats YOU Freediver you ***T,,, :evil:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 201257/all
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

The Mechanic

Re: There's something ABOUT Aussie...

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Tally

Luceat Lux Vestra

My story - a warning
Yesterday at 5:00pm Quote Many of you may not know me as I'm not exactly the most prolific poster here, but I have a story to tell you all.

Not long after I joined here I was invited to post in another chat board which I found to be full of lovely people who are more politically and ethically aligned to my views, but I did something dumb, really dumb, I shared some personal information.

I started a topic called 'Dream Holidays' and when I actually booked a week away to Noosa Heads, I posted that information and even excitedly announced my day of departure.

While I was at the airport waiting for a delayed flight, I logged into that site and a member there had sent me a message, offering to arrange a free taxi ride from the airport to my hotel when I arrived. I thought what a kind and sweet gesture, but I declined as I had a prior arrangement.

I didn't log onto the site for a couple of days after I arrived, but when I did there was 10 messages requesting to meet me and for the rest of the week I was totally bombarded with messages, which started to become, I'm embarrassed to say, increasingly suggestive in nature.

I'm not alleging anything sinister, it was just a little weird, yeah weird is about the right way to describe it.

I guess I'm just posting this to warn people about sharing their private information, particularly the ladies here.

I won't be participating in a long he said she said ding dong running battle over this, in fact I may not post here again, at least for a good long while.

Regards
Tally

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Re: My story - a warning
Reply #6 - Yesterday at 5:40pm Quote Tally wrote Yesterday at 5:00pm:

That's a pretty nasty holiday story, I hope it didn't ruin the whole thing for you. If it was not from this forum, don't let creeps scare you off from here.

If it is a member here feel free to let FD know who. That sort of harassment should not be tolerated.

and yet you not only tolerate it - you encourage it by banning anyone who calls Aussie out for the sick pervert that he is...

I put up a post on here about peadophiles.. they named 3 peso's who should be castrated.. and then I got banned for a month because one of those Names was AUSSIEs real name...

no explanation as to my banning just banned... '

the Forum owners are complicit in hiding creeps and perverts when banning those who have caught them out..

is it time to call in the authorities??

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 pm

ps - im still banned from ozpol since last year just because I asked aussie what his first name was..

wtf??

does aussie have naked pictures of FD and Setanta having gay sex??

you have to wonder.. :huh?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm

What's up with people who cannot let a day go by without being entrenched in chaos, drama and negativity? I don't know who Tally is and I really don't care. It's just more of the same drama upon drama by the same people, and involving the same people, day after day. I hear my name was even mentioned. I am NOT a member of Monk's place under any ID and never will be again. Back to the drawing board morons. :WTF

Thread gets moved. Aussie races off to his potty declaring he will only post in Relationshits because he doesn't like Gordon. Screeches “sewer sewer sewer”. The only sewers that exist are the ones where Aussie is still allowed to post and anyone who would even dream of posting somewhere that Aussie has the buttons is brain dead and taking an extreme risk to begin with.

Accusations, attacks, interrogations and lies ad nauseam. Shrieks of criminal intent, stalking, prison? These people clearly aren't playing with a full deck.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 pm
What's up with people who cannot let a day go by without being entrenched in chaos, drama and negativity? I don't know who Tally is and I really don't care. It's just more of the same drama upon drama by the same people, and involving the same people, day after day. I hear my name was even mentioned. I am NOT a member of Monk's place under any ID and never will be again. Back to the drawing board morons. :WTF

Thread gets moved. Aussie races off to his potty declaring he will only post in Relationshits because he doesn't like Gordon. Screeches “sewer sewer sewer”. The only sewers that exist are the ones where Aussie is still allowed to post and anyone who would even dream of posting somewhere that Aussie has the buttons is brain dead and taking an extreme risk to begin with.

Accusations, attacks, interrogations and lies ad nauseam. Shrieks of criminal intent, stalking, prison? These people clearly aren't playing with a full deck.
But he is great fun to annoy
Use his own tactics against him and he spits the dummy.

Poor sad troll sock he is
We all know he is a sock, but they get all antsie when you point it out.
There are several socks, all using the same sentence structure, same colloquialisms, same syntax.
I pointed it out one time and the fool used the excuse that they went to the same school, virtually admitting it.

And then there are the attacks.
Insult a particular individual, and the socks come out in droves, often sacrificing themselves in an attempt to get a response they can claim breaches forum rules to have you banned.

It's a sewer of trolls and socks.
A shame really, because there are some good and intelligent posters in the forum.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Whoever Tally is will have had all of her PMs read now by Aussie. Absolutely NO need to deactivate the account of a regular member and we all know how obsessive he is about PMs. He clicks on profiles to see when people PM trying to figure out who they talk to. It's insane!! It's why FD changed the WHO IS ONLINE button here for years. It was changed to "on the tom toms" because Aussie was always accusing people of PMing someone else like it is a crime and saying they were 'on the tom toms' with so and so.

It's seriously deranged behaviour.

I have deactivated only one account here and that was Aussie's fake Setanta ID during his obsession to get in here again and that account was deactivated for legitimate reasons. I NEVER went into the account and would never dream of doing so, NOT EVER, but anyone who thinks that Aussie has not entered Tally's account is an idiot. We only have to think back to him whinging about his fake Setanta ID PMs. Hmmmm! Something that didn't strike me until now.

As I said, absolutely NO reason to deactivate a regular member's ID unless ...

People who judge others by their own behaviour and extremely delusional.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:43 pm

I agree black orchid.....but then hes well known for taking his position too far...

the way he and monk are treating tally is beyond me... they would know her better than ozpol members and would seriously know if she was deliberately making trouble... and I do not believe she is....

aussie would never own up to doing what you claim he can do.....the only person to know would be monk.. but they watch each others backs

so its basically tally against monks forum....he calls the shot and as we can see aussie fires the bullets....

yet all tally has done is report what happened to her....

I just wish she would report it....that is the correct thing to do..if you get unwanted PMs...its all very well talking blocking but someone who does that will do it to someone else eventually....it shouldnt go unreported.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:19 pm

I agree it should be reported and deactivating her account at Monk's was a devious and unwarranted move for obvious reasons. Now Aussie has control of the account and can check and delete PMs.

Stupid move if there is nothing to worry about?

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:23 pm

Maybe they actually met and things didn't go well?