There's something ABOUT Aussie...

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
IQS.RLOW

Re: There's something ABOUT Aussie...

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 am

So, apparently hairy git fuckface believes that his remit is to "preserve" the private messages of accounts at the Drunky Monky by removing the owners access? That could only make sense because he believes he is deserving of having access to them. There is no doubt he would have already committed a break and enter into that account. I'd be concerned if I was a brain dead echo chamber account holder at leftwing goober central.

There's a reason why the toxic shitterblog has always come with a warning and only an alcoholic would allow fuckface anywhere near the admin panel.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

cods

Post by cods » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:02 am

knowing how he searched my email out.. I wouldnt put anything past him...

I remember too how he told us he kept everyones details in a log when he was admin here,,,,

I would imagine most fled when they heard that..

what he has done is far worse than anyone who has picked up information that has been posted on a public forum for anyone to read,,,

btw he seems to ingrate himself into any forum he was also a mod at redneck place....

cunning as a fox..

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:22 am

cods wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:02 am

I remember too how he told us he kept everyones details in a log when he was admin here,,,,

what he has done is far worse than anyone who has picked up information that has been posted on a public forum for anyone to read,,,

btw he seems to ingrate himself into any forum he was also a mod at redneck place....

cunning as a fox..
He wast a mod at my joint.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:24 am

cods wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:02 am

cunning as a fox..
He wasnt a mod at my joint.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Wow,

When I first posted on OzPolitic this “Aussie” was the first person to attack me.

When I asked who in the hell he was he referred me to Sparta so that i’d Know who he was - a Mentalcase by reading in there.

Not long after that I got a weird Pm on OzPolitic by someone who I’ve not seen post on the forum - but attacks in PMs

Coincidence?

A Sock?

Now in regards to this other site,

It stikes me as very parculiar that the Girl who put out the warning of slimy dealings has now had her access taken away from her account - and that those who were possibly sending these unwanted PMs of advancing on her are now in charge of her account and are now possibly deleting these PMs?

What’s that saying about leaving the Foxes in charge of the Henhouse?
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Now he has posted the IP address of another member at OzPol. Is this not contrary to the rules Aussie constantly espouses there? Does he not seek the banning of members for far less?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm
Now he has posted the IP address of another member at OzPol. Is this not contrary to the rules Aussie constantly espouses there? Does he not seek the banning of members for far less?
Where? That needs to be reported to the GMods ... it is against FD's "rools" and attracts a nice long holiday!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:34 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm
Where? That needs to be reported to the GMods ... it is against FD's "rools" and attracts a nice long holiday!
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 1213/25#25

Post #19

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:51 pm

That's the same screenshot that Monk posted, isn't it? With IPs beginning with 49. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:51 pm
That's the same screenshot that Monk posted, isn't it? With IPs beginning with 49. :roll:
Aussie posted it.