Where do you stand - 1. Immigration?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Redneck

Where do you stand - 1. Immigration?

Post by Redneck » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:21 pm

Where do you stand on Immigration.

The Government says we need in the order of 160000 per year, to grow the economy to support our aging population among other things.

Should they have to

1. Be white ...No Coons

2. Be Christian no Musos in Pillar Box Clothing

3. Be all sent to Canbeera? (BO's suggestion)

4. Only speak English (No Woggy Itis or Greeks)

Your thoughts on all of these!

Nicole

Re: Where do you stand - 1. Immigration?

Post by Nicole » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:23 pm

They should be of European heritage or countries of European heritage (ie NZ, USA).

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:23 pm
They should be of European heritage or countries of European heritage (ie NZ, USA).
Niggers/Darkies from those countries OK Nicole?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:21 pm
Where do you stand on Immigration.

The Government says we need in the order of 160000 per year, to grow the economy to support our aging population among other things.

Should they have to

1. Be white ...No Coons

2. Be Christian no Musos in Pillar Box Clothing

3. Be all sent to Canbeera? (BO's suggestion)

4. Only speak English (No Woggy Itis or Greeks)

Your thoughts on all of these!
1. I hate that word but if they have a proven work track record/qualifications/profession/degree/work ethic for the past 10 years, fine. If they are going to sit on the dole here and form gangs because they are bored, NO!

2. NO more mussies we have more than enough already and definitely none that have scruffy nitty beards and whose women wear burqas.

3. Canberra or WA. I am not fussy. :lol:

4. The 'wogs' learned English and any and all migrants need to follow in those footsteps. If you don't want to learn the language of the country you expect to shelter you then you have no right being there.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:50 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:23 pm
Niggers/Darkies from those countries OK Nicole?
As long as they are culturally European in orientation, yes.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Red you do realise that your use of the terms 'darkies', 'coons' and 'niggers' displays your own racial bias and not those you have aimed the thread against? Right?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:05 pm
Red you do realise that your use of the terms 'darkies', 'coons' and 'niggers' displays your racial own bias and not those you have aimed the thread against? Right?
I was taking the piss a bit BO ... But yes it was in poor taste looking for a reaction! :emb

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Canberra already has LOTS of refugees and "coloured" people who have infiltrated the area in the last several years. I saw something that mentioned a HUGE amount of "migrants" here. Can't recall the number but 100's of thousands. The population of Canberra has increased a LOT in the last few years.

Anyway. It seems that most of the "coloured" immigrants in Canberra have got JOBS .... rather than sitting on their arses in Sydney or Melbourne.

I had a garden clean-up a week or so back and THREE 'darkies" turned up to prune trees and so forth. Same week I had a new cleaning lady ... another darkie. So what? They worked hard and did their job without complaint.

Should I really say that, MIGRANTS with limited English and qualifications at anything, can NOT find a JOB ... of course they can. Plus they work hard as well.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:05 pm
Red you do realise that your use of the terms 'darkies', 'coons' and 'niggers' displays your own racial bias and not those you have aimed the thread against? Right?
What should we call them then? Africans?

I didn't ask the people who worked for me, where they came from ... THAT would have been offensive, I am sure.

They were coloured and that is NOT their fault.

Do we need more teenagers from Sudan? I don't think so.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:27 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 pm
Canberra already has LOTS of refugees and "coloured" people who have infiltrated the area in the last several years. I saw something that mentioned a HUGE amount of "migrants" here. Can't recall the number but 100's of thousands. The population of Canberra has increased a LOT in the last few years.

Anyway. It seems that most of the "coloured" immigrants in Canberra have got JOBS .... rather than sitting on their arses in Sydney or Melbourne.

I had a garden clean-up a week or so back and THREE 'darkies" turned up to prune trees and so forth. Same week I had a new cleaning lady ... another darkie. So what? They worked hard and did their job without complaint.

Should I really say that, MIGRANTS with limited English and qualifications at anything, can NOT find a JOB ... of course they can. Plus they work hard as well.
You are sounding a bit racist there Nef! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Its funny you should say about the tree prunings. Every six months or so these bloody islanders (Maoris?) turn up wanting to trim my hedge.... I got sucked in once charged too much and didnt do a very good job! Charged a bloody lot for about two hours work (well two blokes one hour)!

Cleaning lady? You must be rich! We did have one in the days of working! LOL!! :rofl :rofl

Do you crack the whip on these Darkies? Maybe I am too soft!